SEO Audit + Image Optimizer

SEO Audit, Check Store Site Health Issues & Image compression

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SEO Audit + Image Compression Shopify App

Sanded Australia

Location Australia

I used this app to help reduce the size of pics on the shop,worked well.. but don't let it change your alt text and photo names. We have completely dropped out of the image search in every cat that we used to be at the top of Google???? Now trying to work out how to reverse all this and the work to replace every alt text and image name is going to be a nightmare!!!!!!

Electricbikestreet

Th optimization was low, 4% - 24%. I won't use it again. And after running the app I have a red circle with an "i" (that's what it looks like) in my favicon. It wasn't there before I ran minifier.

Thecpgang

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Does the job! PLEAS KEEP IN MIND that after the app requests payment confirmation you cannot back up, which I did because I wanted to change the optimisation criteria and I ended up losing the whole Optimisation and was charged for nothing. I eventually had to pay AGAIN to optimise the photos with the right criteria.

Dishmaster Faucet

Giving this a 3 because it did what it said, but...

At the beginning it asks you to decide between lossless (less compression) and lossy (more compression), and warns you that choosing lossy may result in more distortion. Then, after they warn you that it might cause this distortion you don't get to see what changes were made to your images, you're just supposed to trust they didn't ruin anything and publish them sight unseen.

There is no option to restore all of the images at once if you aren't happy with the results, you have to go through your site and handle them one at a time. Other apps offer a restore option.

Also, there doesn't appear to be a good way to contact the company.

United Stated Oilfield Association

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have resized the images using this app however I am still being told they are too large. Would like to know what can be done.

Western Gadget

Time spent using app About 8 hours

After optimizing images with this app, our image variations has been taking too long to show up.
Bad experience.

House Of Clouds Melbourne

Location Australia

Saved image space but not what i thought it would be

Gods Light Gift Shop

Make sure you use the lossy optimization, otherwise it's not worth it. 3 stars for overpriced service. Does its job.

Silvadore

Time spent using app About 6 years

Does the job to an extent. I assumed that it would always optimise the images. In some cases I found that some images ended up larger than what I had before :/ . There should be some way to void any images that are larger after 'optimisation'.

Takeagem

Good app, but results are not impressive.

Previous 1