Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

Maughon's

I bought the year long subscription. It started last night and I was thinking it would be finished by this morning but it says it is still optimizing. I have used it before on the per minimization and it worked ok I guess.

August 26, 2019

Hello Maughon's!

We've checked your auto-optimization process - it is successfully finished already, images are already compressed. The duration of optimisation process depends upon the amount of pictures, that need to be optimised. This time amount was quite big, that's why it took longer.
If you'll have any questions about optimisation process - we'll be glad to help! Please contact us at support@eoscity.com.

Thank you for choosing Minifier app!
Have a great day -
Minifier team

Flexicution Fitness

This app helped increase my website speed by 1 percent. I was hoping for a bigger jump but we will see how it does. It only cost me $1.70.

Hooded Owls Ltd

A great and easy to use app which does exactly what it promises.

We did experience a few technical problems with the app crashing twice before I'd completed labeling which meant it was more time consuming than it should have been but Marius at technical support was very helpful.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app that works well. If you have many images this app can get pricey.

Alive Boutique

I'm fairly happy with it.

The optimisation of about 630 pics got stuck after only 300 pics or so.

Support (which had a response rate of less than 24h) then investigated which took a few days.

They then told me that all my data (especially the ALT tags I entered) was safe and that I would just need to run it again.

It would be great if the app didn't overwrite your previous ALT tags completely. I'm using the app SEO Manager (which I really like) and had ALT tags entered already. So I had to manually copy-paste the old ALT tags in the new ALT tags field of almost all of my pics. Very tedious.

I'm glad that it's done now though and have reduced the size of my pics quite a bit (they still look great!).

Trilogyglass

As a marketer, you have to appreciate how compelling it is to give this app 5 stars, but it is not clear to me that it did what it said it did. I give this 4 starts until it shows itself in the metrics.

True African Art Com

Only reduces product images, not other images on the site. I suppose my images were ok as it only saved me 4 MB. And I used the highest compression they allow. it works and is good for renaming file names and alt tags. Mine were already optimized. Best used if you upload a few MB per image and want to cut down on file size space and speed of your site. Highly recommended!

Vibrerautrement

rapide, efficace et à un cout très faible ^^ pour le moment j'adore

My Event Decor

I have been using Minifier for ages now and it is a great-value app for minimising product photos.
However, like many ecommerce retailers I also have a blog, and on that over 100 posts, some with multiple photos.
I would give Minifier 5-stars if it would minimise ALL photos on my website, not just product photos.

Bigmouthtshirts

Does a good job at compressing the images but not sure if webpage loading have been improved though.

Previous 1 3