SEO Audit + Image Optimizer

SEO Audit, Check Store Site Health Issues & Image compression

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SEO Audit + Image Compression Shopify App

EverFlow Bidets

UPDATE 2: I’ve had some ongoing conversations and believe they understand the customer service issues I am concerned with. I’m reinstalling the app and will update again after I get a good sense about the benefits they are providing with the app. UPDATE: Do NOT use this app! I used the updated version last week and now my images are not loading properly. I spend almost 2.5 hours with Shopify and they can't figure it out yet. They said it is most likely this app. Their customer service is "email only". Even their chat converts to an emailed reply asking me to tell them the problem...which I already did. I replied to the email asking for a phone call and didn't hear back. No images = no sales!! If I'm wrong, I'll update my review again. ORIGINAL REVIEW with 4 stars: I've only started using the app. I've only used it for 1 image to test everything out..so far so good.

February 2, 2022

Hello EverFlow Bidets Team,
Thank you for taking your time and leaving the review,

First of all, I'd like to apologize that you've come across such inconveniences while using our app in the first place.
I sympathize with you and, indeed, it's inexcusable that you've had to wait so long for assistance and help!

Our team has already contacted you in order to clarify the situation that occurred.
As the only message that's been received from you directly to us(not to Shopify but to our app ticketing system) was yesterday and as far as I can see, my colleague replied to you directly but didn't get the reply back (probably because you already uninstalled the app by that time)

In the review, you also mentioned that you tried to reach out to Shopify and the developer but never heard back.
Please, be informed that we hadn't received any messages from Shopify to assist you or concerning the phone call either.

If we had, we would have responded straight away or replied to you directly to assist you with the issue.

Moreover, recently we've implemented chat support in our app so we would have communicated to you via chat in order to resolve the issue faster.

All in all, please, sincere my apologies that you've happened to experience some troubles while trying to reach for assistance but as I've previously mentioned, we wouldn't have been able to assist you as no tickets had been received from the Shopify side to us earlier and the only message which was sent directly from you was replied to by my colleague.

We're glad to provide you with any assistance needed and hope that you'll have the full picture of the situation now.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
SEO Audit+Image Compression Team

Ofertas Hunter

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

SO FAR SO GOOD, NEED TO WAIT MORE TO FINAL DECISION, HPE THIS REVIEW HELPS THE APP TO GROW UP. GRADE 4/5

February 5, 2021

Hello, Ofertas Hunter Team.
Our team is doing their best to improve Minifier, and your review helps to keep us on our toes, thank you!
If one day you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Have a good one.

Impress'D Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used minifier to reduce my website product photos. This was helpful and my website also ran faster afterwards.

Maughon's

Time spent using app About 2 years

I bought the year long subscription. It started last night and I was thinking it would be finished by this morning but it says it is still optimizing. I have used it before on the per minimization and it worked ok I guess.

August 26, 2019

Hello Maughon's!

We've checked your auto-optimization process - it is successfully finished already, images are already compressed. The duration of optimisation process depends upon the amount of pictures, that need to be optimised. This time amount was quite big, that's why it took longer.
If you'll have any questions about optimisation process - we'll be glad to help! Please contact us at support@eoscity.com.

Thank you for choosing Minifier app!
Have a great day -
Minifier team

Flexicution Fitness

This app helped increase my website speed by 1 percent. I was hoping for a bigger jump but we will see how it does. It only cost me $1.70.

Hooded Owls Ltd

A great and easy to use app which does exactly what it promises.

We did experience a few technical problems with the app crashing twice before I'd completed labeling which meant it was more time consuming than it should have been but Marius at technical support was very helpful.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app that works well. If you have many images this app can get pricey.

Alive Boutique

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I'm fairly happy with it.

The optimisation of about 630 pics got stuck after only 300 pics or so.

Support (which had a response rate of less than 24h) then investigated which took a few days.

They then told me that all my data (especially the ALT tags I entered) was safe and that I would just need to run it again.

It would be great if the app didn't overwrite your previous ALT tags completely. I'm using the app SEO Manager (which I really like) and had ALT tags entered already. So I had to manually copy-paste the old ALT tags in the new ALT tags field of almost all of my pics. Very tedious.

I'm glad that it's done now though and have reduced the size of my pics quite a bit (they still look great!).

Trilogyglass

As a marketer, you have to appreciate how compelling it is to give this app 5 stars, but it is not clear to me that it did what it said it did. I give this 4 starts until it shows itself in the metrics.

True African Art Com

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Only reduces product images, not other images on the site. I suppose my images were ok as it only saved me 4 MB. And I used the highest compression they allow. it works and is good for renaming file names and alt tags. Mine were already optimized. Best used if you upload a few MB per image and want to cut down on file size space and speed of your site. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4