SEO Audit + Image Compression

SEO Audit, Check Store Site Health Issues & Image compression

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Audit + Image Compression Shopify App

Hooded Owls Ltd

A great and easy to use app which does exactly what it promises.

We did experience a few technical problems with the app crashing twice before I'd completed labeling which meant it was more time consuming than it should have been but Marius at technical support was very helpful.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app that works well. If you have many images this app can get pricey.

Alive Boutique

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I'm fairly happy with it.

The optimisation of about 630 pics got stuck after only 300 pics or so.

Support (which had a response rate of less than 24h) then investigated which took a few days.

They then told me that all my data (especially the ALT tags I entered) was safe and that I would just need to run it again.

It would be great if the app didn't overwrite your previous ALT tags completely. I'm using the app SEO Manager (which I really like) and had ALT tags entered already. So I had to manually copy-paste the old ALT tags in the new ALT tags field of almost all of my pics. Very tedious.

I'm glad that it's done now though and have reduced the size of my pics quite a bit (they still look great!).

True African Art Com

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Only reduces product images, not other images on the site. I suppose my images were ok as it only saved me 4 MB. And I used the highest compression they allow. it works and is good for renaming file names and alt tags. Mine were already optimized. Best used if you upload a few MB per image and want to cut down on file size space and speed of your site. Highly recommended!

Bigmouthtshirts

Location Mauritius

Does a good job at compressing the images but not sure if webpage loading have been improved though.

Himalayan Hemp

Location Australia

Great app - easy to use and improved page load time

Aardvarkstozebras Com

Great App ! Fairly intuitive !

Stylefierce

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, the only issue I had was that it didn't allow me to optimize the images on my homepage...

Extremely Sharp

Time spent using app About 2 months

Definitely worth the price. We had an issue with some "loading" and transition images not displaying and the support team helped guide us through what we were seeing. Given the price, this is a no brainer for every store.

If you have a large number of images (e.g. 500+), be sure to set aside a few hours to look through the optimized images as part of the process. It's well worth the time. Would be nice though to see both a Lossy and Lossless option or each image.