Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

hygeens

Loved it. Easy to use, pricing make sense having in mind all that app does. Gmetrics gives a better score now which is not too bad, 79%. UPDATE! Went ahead and took annual plan, so what happens is that images are optimised once a week and they email you stats; Now, when I'm about to add many products I can set it and forget it. If you pay upfront, image costs just $0.004

heapsfeed

I had only 62 images because my store is new and it was surprising that this app saved me 47% MB for almost nothing. Not bad, not bad!

Steven Booth

Great app saved me lots of time after building my website, just ran the app to optimise all my images in minutes. Love it! Will definitely be using again.

Alpeaks

Really easy to use, works great, and is priced very reasonably. Reduced my file sizes by 90%. Can't complain!

The Anti Life Ltd

Great application. Very quick & easy app to install. Not expensive. Highly recommend for a quick fix.

Mira Paris

Super application, très pratique et simple d'usage, elle vous permettra d'accélérer le site et d'optimiser votre référencement, à essayer !
Mira Paris

cosavas

We were recommended by other app owners to use this app, and got to say it’s an excellent tool. Flexible in plans - those who have lots of pics and renew photos constantly can choose automatic weekly compression . we did "pay for results” version, optimised 200 pics just for 4$! Works good for good price, recommend!

cheapafter

Did lossy compression of pics with this app and saved about 50% of their size. Also there is automatic compression of new store images feature, that’s cool. Good app, good price, easy to use. Thanks!

nextskate

Cool app, well done. I see few bad reviews but for me app worked and reduced the size of pix. I did not load all the pix yet but so far so good. And it costed like few $ for a hundred.

lainily

Good idea! I do not have lots of pix on my shop and do not plan to have lot of inventory but few I had was a bit heavy. Thanks for the app and automating the process of reducing the size!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52