Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

Bijou Candles

Shopify recommended this app to me when I started working on my SEO. This app has increased my page speed so much without sacrificing anything. I highly recommend it.

Rakked

Great and quick support. App does what it says! I like that I can choose between two different types of optimisation to fit my needs , I would definitely recommend this app.

January 22, 2020

Thank you, Premek! I'm glad that reverting optimization allowed you to try another compression method.

UniquiTee

Most intuitive of the lot. I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great starting point for image optimizers.

January 21, 2020

Hi UniquiTee! Yes, UX is so important and most of the apps do not even invest in UX designer. Thanks for your feedback!

Luciana Rose Couture

very good sas asasasas asas asas asasasad sdsd sdsds dsfsdsdsdsxcsxczxczxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzcxxcxcxcxcxcxc xcxcxcxcxc xc

Pet Pro Supply Co.

Saved lots of space. Easy to use. Fast answers from support. Inexpensive. Crucial for speeding up a store.

December 24, 2019

Thank you, Pet Pro Supply Co. for your feedback! ;)

Fired Creations

This app is great for optimising images without loosing any details. I use it to add alt text for improved SEO.

silberschliff

I love it.. the free version is perfect for small store! Amazing :)) Rates are really great for bigger stores as well!

Southern Sweet Children's Boutique

App was great and customer service is even better. I will definitely be referring to a friend. Great experience.

November 17, 2019

Hey! Thanks for great feedback and if you have further questions feel welcome to let me know! ;)

Revive Wear

I use this app for SEO. Optimise images is super quick and easy. I like the optimise variants and reports.

Contact Pêche

La meilleure application pour compresser les images et renommer les balises ALT et TXT rapidement et comme on le souhaite. Aucun code n'est installé, il upload une copie de nos images sur leurs serveurs, nous les compressent, ensuite vous avez un aperçu si cela vous convient et il ne vous reste plus qu'à renommer vos balises à votre guise ou laisser le texte qui est rempli automatiquement et ensuite envoyer vers votre site pour effectuer le changement. Le seul défaut c'est que les images une fois compressées sont conservées 7 jours sur leurs serveurs, donc 7 jours pour remplir toutes vos balises ALT & TXT et envoyer vers votre site pour effectuer le changement. Autrement c'est parfait et on paye juste à l'image et pas chaque mois, j'adore!

November 6, 2019

Hi Contact Pêche! Thanks for taking your time to leave a feedback. We actually keep back up images for 30 days, but yes, if you edit the alt tags and file names in review stage, due to the drain of resources, we keep optimization logs open for 7 days. If you need longer time next time, just send us a quick message and we'll make it work. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54