Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization!

Addice Inc

This app works fantastic. Very quiet in the back ground and reasonably priced. Also helped increased store speed. Great work guys!

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

This app has been really great. It did not take a lot on my part and once it ran its software and optimized my images it made my store a lot faster. Thank you for this app.

DJOSSYE

Speed for the SEO with modification of tittles' images . Moreover, it did me this for free. My browser was slow and that helps me swdxfcghvbjkn,l;m

The Trouvailles

Love it, really improved my site speed - Cheap but works great and I would recommend to any store owners with lots of imagery

SpiraBobble

This app helps the SpiraBobble store load faster by optimizing our images. The changes to these images are virtually unseen by ourselves or our customers

Shop&easydreams

APP work very well. Support is fantastic; super fast and effective. I strongly recommend. (It was suggested to me by my mentor)

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

TheBaby Club

Thanks to this app my site is now more optimized on every point of view. I tried it today and i istantly saw the difference.

- It resize your image of all site withoust lost quality.

Very useful

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I use this app a lot and I am very happy with it, one time payment, no monthly fees, friendly staff and SEO optimizer app that they also offer! They are awesome! I have seen my conversions increase 2x over about 3 months! (Maybe more) Highly recommend for all stores. Very amazing help and support, jsut finishedmy first year, highly recommend. You pay literally $4 per month and definitely a top shopify app. huge fan! I will be a customer forever, about to resubscribe! Support is super friendly! I am overall satisfied with my experience!

Fred’s Haberdashery

We needed a quick and easy way to minimise our photos so that they load quicker. Minifier was nice and easy to set up and runs away in background!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50