Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization!

The Trouvailles

Love it, really improved my site speed - Cheap but works great and I would recommend to any store owners with lots of imagery

SpiraBobble

This app helps the SpiraBobble store load faster by optimizing our images. The changes to these images are virtually unseen by ourselves or our customers

Shop&easydreams

APP work very well. Support is fantastic; super fast and effective. I strongly recommend. (It was suggested to me by my mentor)

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

TheBaby Club

Thanks to this app my site is now more optimized on every point of view. I tried it today and i istantly saw the difference.

- It resize your image of all site withoust lost quality.

Very useful

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I use this app a lot and I am very happy with it, one time payment, no monthly fees, friendly staff and SEO optimizer app that they also offer! They are awesome! I have seen my conversions increase 2x over about 3 months! (Maybe more) Highly recommend for all stores.

Fred’s Haberdashery

We needed a quick and easy way to minimise our photos so that they load quicker. Minifier was nice and easy to set up and runs away in background!

Smoosh Customs

so far so good, this was perfect minified optimization for all of my images, best of luck as always!!

Fashion NetClub

This is a great App to help you run your online store faster by reducing significantly space. Just set it up well according your Theme's store and that's it, enjoy it by keeping it in your list of Apps.

E-Catamaran : Affordable electric boats French style luxury with Yamaha electric kayak motor

The App you need to speed you shop! Easy to use, no time consuming and ultra affordable. Try it and you will love for sure!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50