Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization

ilivesty

good,He did compress the pictures and increased the speed of my shop,Convenient and affordable, not a liar application, recommend him

Ruto

I used this app to make my store faster. It has compressed my images (I have a lot) and now the images are loading much faster than before. I recommend this app if you have the same problem as mine!

July 21, 2021

Hello Ruto Team.
Thank you for your great review!

Our team is really happy that our app is helpful for your store.

In gratitude for the great feedback, we've already added 300 free images to your Minifier account.

Have a great week!

Aviator

We ended up deleting this app because it wasn't the right fit for us, but we still had a great experience working with their support team (thank you Lilia!)

April 23, 2021

Hello, Aviator Team.
Thank you for the great review.

We are glad to hear that our Support team was helpful.
You may also try our other apps, we hope they would meet your needs more:

Have a great week.

DripPlaza

Great app for optimizing images in my store.
Also their support is great. I had this tiny 'issue' which wasn't an issue after all. They replied instantly and did a complete refund, allthough I didn't ask for that.
However, I love this app and use it to make my webshop fast and for better SEO.
Thanks guys!

March 18, 2021

Hello, DripPlaza Team.
Thank you for the great review!
We are really pleased that our app is helpful for your store.
If any questions occur, please feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Thank you again and have a nice day!

Addice Inc

This app works fantastic. Very quiet in the back ground and reasonably priced. Also helped increased store speed. Great work guys!

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

This app has been really great. It did not take a lot on my part and once it ran its software and optimized my images it made my store a lot faster. Thank you for this app.

DJOSSYE

Speed for the SEO with modification of tittles' images . Moreover, it did me this for free. My browser was slow and that helps me swdxfcghvbjkn,l;m

The Trouvailles

Love it, really improved my site speed - Cheap but works great and I would recommend to any store owners with lots of imagery

SpiraBobble

This app helps the SpiraBobble store load faster by optimizing our images. The changes to these images are virtually unseen by ourselves or our customers

Shop&easydreams

APP work very well. Support is fantastic; super fast and effective. I strongly recommend. (It was suggested to me by my mentor)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50