Minifier

Minifier

by Vertex LV

Image and website optimisation tool

cosavas

We were recommended by other app owners to use this app, and got to say it’s an excellent tool. Flexible in plans - those who have lots of pics and renew photos constantly can choose automatic weekly compression . we did "pay for results” version, optimised 200 pics just for 4$! Works good for good price, recommend!

cheapafter

Did lossy compression of pics with this app and saved about 50% of their size. Also there is automatic compression of new store images feature, that’s cool. Good app, good price, easy to use. Thanks!

nextskate

Cool app, well done. I see few bad reviews but for me app worked and reduced the size of pix. I did not load all the pix yet but so far so good. And it costed like few $ for a hundred.

lainily

Good idea! I do not have lots of pix on my shop and do not plan to have lot of inventory but few I had was a bit heavy. Thanks for the app and automating the process of reducing the size!

awesomily

We’ve done several optimisations already, saved about 40-45% of store image size. Now ordered auto optimisations. Will see how it works. Cheers

networktrendy

App works good and a price is affordable. Had some questions regarding settings choices in the process - customer care was very professional and responded quickly. Love to see more apps with teams like this!

grandviral

Awesome and easy to use. Optimized file names and alt tags were provided for my review and approval before uploading them back to the store. Thanks a lot guys, good app!!!

topbragdeals

I see a lot of good reviews. I can add another one :) Easy, does the job and has an option for not changing alt tags together with automatic checking of new pix.

redhotsapce

It managed good with test run. I plan to load like 10k pictures to my shop so will see how it goes :) As for now - works, price is OK. Recommend.

grandean

Works amazing! Some images reduced about 50% in size. Hope the automatic feature will work good and I will not have to resize pictures manually :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52