Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I use this app a lot and I am very happy with it, one time payment, no monthly fees, friendly staff and SEO optimizer app that they also offer! They are awesome! I have seen my conversions increase 2x over about 3 months! (Maybe more) Highly recommend for all stores.

Fred’s Haberdashery

We needed a quick and easy way to minimise our photos so that they load quicker. Minifier was nice and easy to set up and runs away in background!

Smoosh Customs

so far so good, this was perfect minified optimization for all of my images, best of luck as always!!

Fashion NetClub

This is a great App to help you run your online store faster by reducing significantly space. Just set it up well according your Theme's store and that's it, enjoy it by keeping it in your list of Apps.

E-Catamaran : Affordable electric boats French style luxury with Yamaha electric kayak motor

The App you need to speed you shop! Easy to use, no time consuming and ultra affordable. Try it and you will love for sure!

Soda Press Co

Super powerful and easy to use. Minifier has helped to improve page load speed and saved loads of time in trying to individually optimise each image on my site. Nice work guys thank you!

RelaxingMassageTables

Easy to use. Works fast. Would recommend. Good stuff. Cheap and reasonable pricing as well. Thank you.

curiam

1,2,3 and alt tags and images DONE!!!!! FAST, EASY AND PAINLESS. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE FREE TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!

Bijou Candles

Shopify recommended this app to me when I started working on my SEO. This app has increased my page speed so much without sacrificing anything. I highly recommend it.

Rakked

Great and quick support. App does what it says! I like that I can choose between two different types of optimisation to fit my needs , I would definitely recommend this app.

January 22, 2020

Thank you, Premek! I'm glad that reverting optimization allowed you to try another compression method.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49