Minimum Orders

Minimum Orders

by Dash Technologies

Prevent Small Orders

The Blank Pineapple

The support staff is USELESS! Numerous times of contacting, yet the app worked only part of the time. For a while, it would implement the minimum, then allow a few orders to bypass. After numerous attempts to have support assist me to figure out the issue, I decided to cancel. Waste of time and money.

Evarasto Com

If you set the minimum value to 10 and add 9 products to the cart and click checkout it works, it won't let you through. If you then update the cart to 8 products in the same sitting it lets you through. When ever you update the cart it will let you through rendering the app worthless.
Use OrderLogic instead.

The Bravest Decals

Does not work. Poor design, Poor interface, an unfinished project.

BM Teknik

Installed and it didn't work at all... useless!!

Lilly's Eco Clean

I am experiencing an issue with how the pop-up renders the minimum order message - seems to be writing in some html before the price: <span class='money>'

I was also testing the functionality - and managed to click through even though I was below the minimum order.

Can we get a fix on this please - or Shopify - can you PLEASE implement something similar in your product - this is a deal breaker for us.

Big Guy Little Guy

Also agree that Shopify should have this as a built in feature, but I need it and pay for this app....and it only works "sometimes." I have product specific minimums and this app allows you to set those based on sku numbers, but if for some reason the customer meets the minimum and then changes it before checkout, or clicks too fast, then this app won't catch it! I have had 3 orders slip through this week alone! I previously had a Magento store and this feature was built in and worked perfect every time.
The developer of this app is quick to respond to questions and complaints which is nice, but telling me my customer clicked to fast or changed their cart before checkout is not a solution. I have trouble paying MONTHLY for an app that only works part-time. Maybe a credit for every time a customer gets through? Ha!