Minstein Analytics

Advance Data Analytics | Growth Insight | Sales Automation

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Dream home1

Minstein is amazing! I love how easy the reports and the visual data is to read. I can show my team this data, and also limit of how much information they can see. The data points are super helpful, like breaking everything down between new and returning customer comparison reports. My favorite report is the RFM analysis customer segmentation. Some features I love are the ability to add custom costs. Super helpful.

January 31, 2022

These are words that we love to hear! We are glad that you can easily read your data throgh the dashboards and get your store insights. The more you learn about your customers segments and what customers want, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success.
We appreciate the time you took to write this review and share the Minstein love :) We're always here if you have any questions!

Cheers, Harshit J from Minstein

bargains by teresa

Minstein is the best app for tracking everything relevant from revenue, profits, marketing KPIs to customer life time value and product trends,! It helped us tremendously in understanding our data and make more data-driven decisions! Would recommend everyone with a Shopify store to download this app! It is worth every penny! And best customer support !

January 31, 2022

I'm glad you are finding Minstein super useful for your shopify store. Getting to know more about what your customers are doing and what products are preforming can make all the difference in improving your store decisions and growing your business.

Cheers - CP J from Minstein

Corporalis

Amazing app is with incredible insights. All Shopify sellers should be using this! Easy to use, easy to set up and a great onboarding experience.

January 31, 2022

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support.

Cheers - Harshit J from Minstein

Ben & Jenny

I was looking for a Shopify analytics app that could help us manage all key business areas in one dashboard. I can clearly say that this one is by far the best option for our use case. Things that were important to us are 1) a combined (consolidated) dashboard with useful metrics. 2) clear and easy navigation, 3) product information that gives product performance trends for the last 12 months. Also from what I tested, this app allows entering very detailed products, shipping, and customs costs that are easy to understand and configure.

January 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Nothing feels better than finding that Minstein was able to get what you had been searching for. We are constantly updating our app and would love to hear from you about any specific feature that you wish to have for your store.

Cheers - Harshit J from Minstein

Stonk Apes

This reporting tool is amazing, I have every piece of information I need plus more! Great app, I am using the free plan and it literally has everything I need to get started. Pretty broad aspects for a free account.

January 31, 2022

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to grow with the growth of our customers store, therefore we are providing free plan so that store with big dreams and currently less orders, are also able to get the required insights to grow their store.

Cheers - CP J from Minstein