Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

TymaticTeeStore

I'd love to upload my own music behind the video as a part of marketing my brand as well. Beside that, this is a genius app. I f***** love it.

July 14, 2021

Thank you! New soundtracks features will be released soon

MOMCITY

I downloaded this app to help with increasing sales. Love the ease of creating videos and the options I have. Love it!!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you! You wont regret it

Beyond and Above Blessings

Now I can make videos of my products it’s easy to use they provide many choices of videos for different types of products and such

Skyplus Boutique

I have just posted my first ad in seconds. My online Boutique store via Shopify now has great presentations. This app just so amazing. I would definitely recommend this app for all online stores. Great quality videos.

Awesome review, thnx!

T-BOO, LLC

I like it, just what I need, its easy too. I like the fact that I can schedule my post to go out everyday. i can do it in Canva too, but Minta takes my products and turns it into a video making content creation very easy

Canva out Minta In :)

Endless Dreams Boutique

I am using the free version at the moment! But I just posted my first ad in seconds! I have an online only Boutique store via Shopify so product presentation is extremely important. This app just made my day! What would have taken hours took seconds and such good quality videos too! I'm totally here for it!

July 14, 2021

Minta is your new time saver app!

Druely

I HAVE LOVED THIS AP SINCE IVE INSTALLED IT. I WISH THE VIDEOS WERE A LITTLE LONGER BUT THEY ARE GREAT FOR BRINGING PEOPLE INTO MY STORE.

July 14, 2021

Thnx, Working on some new stunning templates

YAAS FITS

I just downloaded the app to "see what it could do". All I can say is wow, thanks for freeing up my time! Excellent!

The Glitter Doctor

I just did a video and posted it to all of my social media in less than five minutes. I'm amazed at how quickly this was as well as the quality of the video! This is amazing.

NNOVATE BEAUTY

This app is awesome. the app actually helps take some of the work off my shoulders for video marketing.