Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

Mismissed.com

i would prefer they picked photos that wernt on maniquins pls, that would make them super proffessional looking

June 3, 2021

Thank you! We working to make better color pallets. Stay tuned!

Dynasty Apparel Shop

I just started using this app and I am ALREADY in love!! It saves me so much time to focus on other aspects of my businesses!!

Thred Therapy Boutique

This APP is game changer! I can just program to automatically take a product from specified collection to just post to IG or FB. One less thing to worry about.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Mission completed :)

SARKIS-INFINITY

It's One Of A Kind Video APP That FUllfils All My Social Media Needs For Ads Highly Recommended Its Very Innovative App

OK2B Apparel

This app not only creates video content FOR ME, it also autoposts the videos to my social media pages. All I did was set it up and let it run. Marketing automation has never been THIS easy! If you're using Shopify, Etsy, or Pinterest, then you NEED to be using Minta.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much! You make us blush :)

Koos Collection

This app has made marketing so much easier. Brilliant product. Had an issue but the team were straight on it and helped me clear it up straight away

June 3, 2021

Thank you! we take our users need seriously

alletronics.com

I just started using this app so far It's good I like the way it has setup products for videos that aren't bad at all

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Stay tuned for more great stuff

Shop Perkins-N-Reynolds

I just start using this app I like it so far very user friendly and the product videos are dope

June 3, 2021

We lay it out for you to play it out! Thank you

Doe's Cards

first time using , seems okay , still on edge about it but seems to be working fine. i will see in the weeks to come if it fits me

June 3, 2021

Thank you! please update the review and tell if its fits your need and what would you like us to improve

Peppermint Dream Boutique

This app has made posting quick vids to my social media really easy. It's easy to edit as well. I also like that it isn't expensive and worth the money.

May 9, 2021

Thank you soooo much! more to come....