Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

HomeNCook Tech

This is my second day on the free plan and it's been good so far. Per the classification the ads change to suit the classification. I'll review again after a couple of days.

The Fit

I'm in love with the ads that I've seen since signing up, but I just signed up...so I'll check in in a few weeks and give another review!

todaysdailydealz

I use this app to make video's super easy without knowing all the tech stuff, It turned regular product pictures into eye popping video's. I Like this app a lot, pretty cool. I enjoyed Being Able To Select from Different Video's styles made with same product. It probable Could Have A few More Music Selections,

May 9, 2021

Thank you soooo much! More music tracks are coming right up this week

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

I absolutely LOVE this app. Thank you so much for creating a way to share all of my jewelry in so many creative ways! Ladybugfeetdesigns.com

Dream Leggings

UPDATED REVIEW:
I have to give extra stars for this awesome App, as they have really gone above and beyond in helping me with my store! Wow! Dan at Minta is great- he took the time to change a placeholder that I had entered incorrectly, so it would work properly. Loving this App!! *Original Review: I’m liking Minta so far, however I wish more choices of music (several seem very holiday) would be available! Also, better font choices & having a 3rd color choice would be so much better, since we can’t choose just black & white. My products (custom printed leggings) are SO COLORFUL & vibrant as it is, having to choose just 2 colors makes the whole ad look way too busy & the products get lost with everything else going on in the videos. I’m loving the new auto-posting for FB & Insta! I highly recommend other users to try it out too!

April 13, 2021

Hey, thanks!!!! regarding the iOS download issue. It's a known problem with iOS and web applications. what you can do is download it via messenger ( in the share panel) and than from messenger you just need to save it to your library and that's it!

Phiyah

No music choice. No text font choice. Your text on my video isn’t centered. Not a good app. I might as well just do it myself!! I’m my vllo video app smh or Canva

April 12, 2021

Hi, thank for honest review. Actually we do have all those features. If you would like we can schedule a 30 min call to show you the stuff you missed

WillSmithZona

So far I like Minta
So far I like the professional videos on Minta
it's a great place to write your product videos

Thank you sooooo much!

SASHA KALIK

I love this app it has great video ads & music content for your products advertise on your store & Social media outlets . Its affordable you can also edit some texts on the ads to put your own spin on it !!!

WOW! thank you

Loamypaws

I love this app, made it so easy to create custom content for my social network and site. If I hadn't come across this site I would have been making my own videos that wouldn't come close to the ease and quality they provide.

Thank you sooooo much!

EleGonna

So far it's been a major great help I'm so glad this program exist. Thank you so much a major wait lifted off my shoulders. Even better when you get pinterest linked up.

Coming soon!