Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

Crystallized By Sparkle

I installed this app on two of my Shopify stores and I cannot say how blown away I am at the level of automation I received. This is amazing. The auto feature took 15 minutes to set up and it posts EVERY SINGLE DAY to my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest without any more work on my end! I have paid $40 a month for one post a day on one platform, so to receive this type of posting for less than half of that price, it's amazing. Then, to top it off, you can manually post as well. I'm a user for life. This is an amazing platform as has given me more time to work on my business since I don't have to stop and post to social media or even decide what to post, what to say, etc. You will love it. Sorry for the lengthy post...GO SIGN UP NOW!

Wow! You made our day!

S O L E II

I truly love everything about this app, this is my first time trying it, I so hope improves my business.

Thank you!

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

Super easy to use app. With many good options to choose from. Made my life so much easier and better.

July 14, 2021

Easier it's what Minta all about

TymaticTeeStore

I'd love to upload my own music behind the video as a part of marketing my brand as well. Beside that, this is a genius app. I f***** love it.

July 14, 2021

Thank you! New soundtracks features will be released soon

MOMCITY

I downloaded this app to help with increasing sales. Love the ease of creating videos and the options I have. Love it!!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you! You wont regret it

Beyond and Above Blessings

Now I can make videos of my products it’s easy to use they provide many choices of videos for different types of products and such

Skyplus Boutique

I have just posted my first ad in seconds. My online Boutique store via Shopify now has great presentations. This app just so amazing. I would definitely recommend this app for all online stores. Great quality videos.

Awesome review, thnx!

T-BOO, LLC

I like it, just what I need, its easy too. I like the fact that I can schedule my post to go out everyday. i can do it in Canva too, but Minta takes my products and turns it into a video making content creation very easy

Canva out Minta In :)

Endless Dreams Boutique

I am using the free version at the moment! But I just posted my first ad in seconds! I have an online only Boutique store via Shopify so product presentation is extremely important. This app just made my day! What would have taken hours took seconds and such good quality videos too! I'm totally here for it!

July 14, 2021

Minta is your new time saver app!

Druely

I HAVE LOVED THIS AP SINCE IVE INSTALLED IT. I WISH THE VIDEOS WERE A LITTLE LONGER BUT THEY ARE GREAT FOR BRINGING PEOPLE INTO MY STORE.

July 14, 2021

Thnx, Working on some new stunning templates