Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 mai 2022

I do like the app and have bought a license for a month to test it. Having trouble with tiktok videos though. The app posts it to my tiktok but I cannot open it there on tiktok. Tried both autopost and manual push from the app.

SlimSpul nederland b.v.
Pays-Bas
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 16 mai 2022

Thank you so much for your review! TikTok should be working just fine. They were having a technical issue on their side but it should be working now. If not, you can always reach out to our support team

2 décembre 2022

I use this app to help me post consistently. So far it is performing as expected. Although I do notice that my engagement is lower than normal. I am keeping my eye on it as I just started using the creatives.

mysticalcherry
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2022

Very powerful tool but I'm missing some features that I hope the team will be adding on so. I want to be able to upload my own music(legally of course) and be able to upload my own videos to combain with Minta generated videos. Morever, option to change font size and color. Possibility to post to Insta Stories direct from Minta.

ASASE PRINTS
Suède
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
13 février 2022

I wish the video's were longer. Video's are good and will help my business, but to get better followers, the videos should be 30 seconds to a minute.

Kool Beanz Brew
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 14 février 2022

Thank you for your review! Our video lengths are optimized for Facebook best practices for video ad lengths but we may offer longer videos in the future.

17 décembre 2021

Great app, love the templates, app does all the work you just plug in colors, choose the music and post descriptions and wala a eye catching video. Downside it is expensive for the autoposts, but they do offer a free service without all the bells and whistles. As we grow it will be a good investment.

TFC&H Co.
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 22 décembre 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Minta is make to be your social media manager and content creator, something that would cost a small business hundreds if not thousands of dollars a month and you get everything with Minta for about a dollar a day. 😉

26 février 2022

I love the idea but the style and mostly the music doesn't match my "western" brand. I still hope to use it some.

White Bird's Market
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 2 mars 2022

Thank you! We are constantly adding more music to our library so be sure to keep your eye out

6 mars 2022

Thank you very much, that's a really good App. Easy to custumize and share on social media, Facebook, TikTok e.ct

Schicklady
44 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 8 mars 2022

Thank you!

2 décembre 2021

Nice app, but it cost me a lot in comparison with making videos myself, so I will use it later. Thank you!

Thế giới Hội họa
Viêt Nam
17 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 7 décembre 2021

Thanks for your review. Keep in mind Minta can make unlimited videos of every single product in your store in seconds. So making one video on your own versus having videos of every single product as well as designed images is a huge timesaver that lets our customers spend more time on marketing their business to get sales versus spending countless hours just creating content.

24 novembre 2023