Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 décembre 2023

This is the best app ever. Make my life easy.
As soon as i upload any design to shopify, I receive an email with the video
Beautiful!!

Shine-Smart
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 29 décembre 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted you enjoy the instant video uploads. If you have any suggestions for further improvements, please don't hesitate to share them. We're always learning and growing!

24 janvier 2024

Minta Ad Maker is a reliable and accessible tool for crafting visually appealing advertisements. Its user-friendly interface and versatile templates make it a go-to choice for individuals and businesses seeking an efficient ad creation process. While it may not cater to users with highly advanced customization needs, its balance of simplicity and functionality makes it a valuable asset for most.

SellVista
Inde
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 14 décembre 2023

I LOVE IT . Hi. I love this app because they allow you free ones evey month. I am disabled on a very tight budget. But the free ones help me out alot. And I love that. I love this company because they try to help people out to get their products out. And for that I say thank you. And Merrry Christmas and a GREAT NEW YEAR

ladymascherianaturalbeauty
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 14 décembre 2023

Thank you for reviewing our app. Can you share a bit more about what you're using the app for and how it's making your life easier or more fun? We're always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is invaluable

3 janvier 2024

Minta's videos have been invaluable in boosting my social media following, and I'm deeply thankful. I wholeheartedly recommend them to everyone seeking growth in their online networks.

Normabest
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Thank you for your great feedback🙏 It does everything to boost your sales and social media.

18 décembre 2023

Our life is so much easier. Minta is the assistant we were looking for all these years. Great app for taking care of all our social media posts.

Arteastri
Inde
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 29 décembre 2023

We put a lot of effort into ensuring that everyone feels supported and appreciated, so your feedback means the world to us.
Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you!

With sincere gratitude,

24 octobre 2023

Fantastic and useful app. I always come to Minta when I need something creative and I don't have a lot of time!! Templates are very easy to edit and you can post your videos right from the Minta app, no need to downlow it to your phone. They make daily social posting way easier and also much better looking. Thanks to Alex and Lee-ann for the great costumer service!

SaltyPups
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 3 novembre 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and great feedback🙏
Our support team is always ready to help 😎

3 janvier 2024

Excellent. Make my life easier.

Afro Barbie
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 8 janvier 2024

18 novembre 2023

Great app to use to market your business. Love the videos!!

Poshed Apparel Boutique
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 14 décembre 2023

We're thrilled our app is helping you grow your business and that you're loving the video results.

13 décembre 2023

Great experience, and very helpful for a small business that is just starting

GoodFindInk
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 17 décembre 2023

Hey there! Your review just put a massive smile on our face. Hearing that you had a great experience and that we could be helpful to your young business really makes it all worth it.

Wishing you all the best!

Minta Team

Modifié le 8 décembre 2023

Just started using it right now and it is already sooo awesome for Me! Lord knows I need all the technology assistance I can get! Game changer-Life-Saver. I really believe My sales are about to be on and popping ...lolol What a time saver! The platform suggestion to post to are a tremendous help!It has

Graceful-Glamour
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 14 décembre 2023

We appreciate the detailed feedback! We're glad they're hitting the mark for you. Any specific features or functionalities you find particularly helpful for your sales goals? We're always looking to improve.