Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 mars 2022

Terrific app. Very easy to use and quick to create videos and even edit suggested text etc. Highly recommend.

KitMaii
Australie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 15 mars 2022

Thank you so much!

30 octobre 2022

It’s simple to use and very quick. I was very amazed by it. Well done. Love it.

FURRY TAIL
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 11 novembre 2022

Awesome thank you!

2 juin 2021

I LOVE how easy it is to use Minta! Creating new content is sometimes a hassle and this takes out all the stress.

Flash and Trash 1
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 3 juin 2021

Thank you sooooo much!

20 avril 2022

I use this app to help promote my store products. I love how it creates and does all the work for me. All I have left to do is post and advertise. Super affordable plans. Its a wow+ above 5 stars from my part.

Barbie Stylez
Environ 21 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 21 avril 2022

Thank you so much!

Modifié le 1 décembre 2021

UPDATE: First let me say AGAIN WOW Customer Service is a Really Big Deal for me. I’ll hold forever as long as I get good service. Good Customer Service doesn’t just resolve the issue A good CSR will resolve the issue and give you knowledge. THIS COMPANY, THIS AP, Minta is that and so much more. I am shocked at how good the rep was. Didn’t expect her to be nice, helpful, share knowledge let alone understand or care. I expected what we’ve all had, forever to respond, hateful, rude, unhelpful left without answers, and feeling like an inconvenience. Not Minta, their CSRs aren’t your everyday CSR, She had knowledge because she has been where we, you, and I are. She explained everything in detail until she knew I got it. At first, I was disappointed, but it was because I didn’t understand, and I missed a few key things then she showed me and I’m like WoW. I will say this, you only get 5 free video downloads so use them wisely. I wish I had known that beforehand and I would have been more careful, but the templates are beautiful, uplifting eye-catching. It picks your company colors from your logo!!! It’s already sized to fit your social media so NO RESIZING. It posts for you across 3 social media platforms, It tells you that it's going to and does what it says! AGAIN WOOOOOOW. It even has an at a glance calendar to see what’s going to be and has been posted and where! Look, just try it. OH, you can even try it BEFORE the 7-day trial. WHO DOES THAT!? I have never seen an app that lets you try it before the 7-day trial. The designers of this app are so smart they know what we need and want, and poof made it. It does need a few tweaks here and there but nothing that can’t be worked around. Bring it to their attention and they will fix it. And this is a one-of-a-kind real deal helpful app. Just get it. I PROMISE you will love it. If I could add anything besides WOW, WOW, WOW JUST GET IT ALREADY, I would Love to be a tester for anything beta they offer! I tried to mess it up and couldn’t just incredible. Did I mention WOW!

Expressive DeZien
Environ 15 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 7 décembre 2021

Thank you so much! We really try to help our customers as much as possible and we greatly appreciate your review!

3 mars 2022

OMG! Please stop and read this review!!!
I abolutely LOVE Minta and everything it has to offer. As a busy business owner, I could not find the time to do the most important thing for my business which was create content, at least not consistently. Well, that all changed when I found Minta. The speed, professionalism, beauty and diversity the App offers is the best thing that has happened to and for my business. I actually feel as though I am competitive with larger companies. The best part is I am saving lots of money, time and have decreased my stress levels as it is frustrating expecting others to provide the content I desire. But MINTA is all things to my business and allows me to save money and time so that I can grow my business, while providing me with the content I desire for my business. I am by far not a long review writer, nor do I usually have time to do so. But I would do anything for Minta as they are now a part of my business family. Please do not hesitate and stress out trying to do all things and learn content, especially if that is not your thing. Leave it to the professionals as they have found the perfect solution so that we can focus on other aspects of the business. Forever grateful,
A future fortune 500 company

Optimum by Nita
Environ 14 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 8 mars 2022

Thank you so much! This means alot to us since these are all the things we truly want to help small business owners with. We are so glad you are seeing that even with your short time of using Minta!

10 novembre 2021

This saves me a lot of time from having to create quality Weyerhaeuser-catching videos. This is absolutely perfect!

Serenity Optical
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 11 novembre 2021

Awesome thank you so much!

4 février 2022

I discovered this app through an Instagram Ad. The results are incredible. If the company adds in automatic background remover and AI post description, this will be a game-changing app for small e-commerce stores.

Shih Tzu Central
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 14 février 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and you read our mind! We are working on these features as well as any other amazing things for you guys!

20 novembre 2022

Pretty useful for organizing social posts and staying on top of communication with my audience and community

WeUrbanbrand
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
19 mars 2022

Makes advertising extremely easy! It makes my business look and feel extremely professional. Absolutely love it.

Shade Clothing House
Australie
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert a répondu 24 mars 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!