Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de dezembro de 2023

This is the best app ever. Make my life easy.
As soon as i upload any design to shopify, I receive an email with the video
Beautiful!!

Shine-Smart
Canadá
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 29 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted you enjoy the instant video uploads. If you have any suggestions for further improvements, please don't hesitate to share them. We're always learning and growing!

24 de janeiro de 2024

Minta Ad Maker is a reliable and accessible tool for crafting visually appealing advertisements. Its user-friendly interface and versatile templates make it a go-to choice for individuals and businesses seeking an efficient ad creation process. While it may not cater to users with highly advanced customization needs, its balance of simplicity and functionality makes it a valuable asset for most.

SellVista
Índia
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 14 de dezembro de 2023

I LOVE IT . Hi. I love this app because they allow you free ones evey month. I am disabled on a very tight budget. But the free ones help me out alot. And I love that. I love this company because they try to help people out to get their products out. And for that I say thank you. And Merrry Christmas and a GREAT NEW YEAR

ladymascherianaturalbeauty
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 14 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for reviewing our app. Can you share a bit more about what you're using the app for and how it's making your life easier or more fun? We're always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is invaluable

3 de janeiro de 2024

Minta's videos have been invaluable in boosting my social media following, and I'm deeply thankful. I wholeheartedly recommend them to everyone seeking growth in their online networks.

Normabest
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 8 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your great feedback🙏 It does everything to boost your sales and social media.

18 de dezembro de 2023

Our life is so much easier. Minta is the assistant we were looking for all these years. Great app for taking care of all our social media posts.

Arteastri
Índia
About 1 month usando a aplicação

We put a lot of effort into ensuring that everyone feels supported and appreciated, so your feedback means the world to us.
Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you!

With sincere gratitude,

27 de novembro de 2023

Will not recommend this app if you don't want to deal with constant issues this app has. I was using paid version. The support team will respond in timeless manner but do nothing to solve the problem. I was trying autopost but the app wasn't working. I gave up after dealing with the issue for 4 days and getting no support.Save your money.

Fabricanaus
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de outubro de 2023

Fantastic and useful app. I always come to Minta when I need something creative and I don't have a lot of time!! Templates are very easy to edit and you can post your videos right from the Minta app, no need to downlow it to your phone. They make daily social posting way easier and also much better looking. Thanks to Alex and Lee-ann for the great costumer service!

SaltyPups
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 3 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and great feedback🙏
Our support team is always ready to help 😎

3 de janeiro de 2024

Excellent. Make my life easier.

Afro Barbie
Austrália
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 8 de janeiro de 2024

18 de novembro de 2023

Great app to use to market your business. Love the videos!!

Poshed Apparel Boutique
Over 2 years usando a aplicação

We're thrilled our app is helping you grow your business and that you're loving the video results.

13 de dezembro de 2023

Great experience, and very helpful for a small business that is just starting

GoodFindInk
27 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 17 de dezembro de 2023

Hey there! Your review just put a massive smile on our face. Hearing that you had a great experience and that we could be helpful to your young business really makes it all worth it.

Wishing you all the best!

Minta Team