Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de dezembro de 2022

Just started seems to be working great. Very user Friendly. Easy uploads to all social media sites. Awesome

WontStop Affiliated
20 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 29 de junho de 2023

UPDATE: Eric promptly addressed my concerns regarding poor customer service, demonstrating his exceptional responsiveness. His accommodating nature and unwavering dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction are truly commendable. Thanks to his efforts, my issue has been successfully resolved, and I am sincerely grateful for the outstanding customer service and support provided by the entire MINTA team.

DO NOT RECOMMEND! Terrible customer service experience. Responses were consistently delayed or non-existent! The company failed to fulfill their promise of resolving my issue. I lost all the content I had created and paid for before the app update!

K’AESTHETICS
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 28 de junho de 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for the review, we reached out and I'm pretty sure your issue is now solved, would you please update your review if that's the case? Or let us know if you stil need further assitance :)

You can reach out to me directly at eric@reconvert.io or by phone +972538303878.

Eric | ReConvert & Minta CEO

26 de junho de 2023

I must say, it has been absolutely fantastic! This app has revolutionized the way we create videos for our store. The user-friendly interface and intuitive features make it a breeze to generate captivating videos that truly showcase our products.

JEWELIFY
16 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 28 de junho de 2023

Thank you for the review! it really made our day!

17 de fevereiro de 2023

Super easy to get set up and have already posted on Instagram within 5 minutes. Very easy to use and can edit everything. Recommend

Skytraxx
Austrália
6 days usando a aplicação
15 de outubro de 2022

THE BEST AD TOOL THAT EVERYONE NEED TO HAVE. SO EASY TO USE THAT IT TOOK US ONLY 5 MINUTES TOSTART SCHEDULING POSTS.

GenXmeN
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 11 de novembro de 2022

We love hearing this. Thank you so much!

21 de abril de 2023

This is one of the best video app on shopify. One thing the free plan should have more free viedos pre month. But beside that this is a good app.

Reid's Boutique
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
27 de agosto de 2023

I used this on my socials before and always got great feedback. I am now relaunching, and it looks better and has more options. I am enjoying how simple it is to complete with this Intergration.

Shop Luxe Design
9 months usando a aplicação
9 de dezembro de 2022

I love it it's good for content especially for my clothing apparel. The videos are amazing of what is created based off your store/ catalog

Citrineclothing Apparel
5 months usando a aplicação
22 de setembro de 2023

this is the best app ever and OMG ALEX IS THE BEST EVER!!!! he was very patient, and I really appreciate it because I was about to lose it. but we got everything in order. and this is a game changer for a small business with a million things to do. So thank you Minta Team & a special thanks to Alex

La Boutique Unique
About 4 hours usando a aplicação
8 de novembro de 2022

So many reasons I love this App, customer service was great and helpful, the ad content is really friendly with Facebook pixels and you won't experience your ads being restricted.

Woodneed
About 1 month usando a aplicação

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!