Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 29 de abril de 2021

I am excited to use this app. looking forward to great things , I like all presented features and will give a better review after trial.

Astro & Felix Collection Pets safety and Toys store
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 9 de maio de 2021

Thank you soooo much! more to come....

18 de novembro de 2020

I installed this program just for testing and was pleasantly surprised. It does a great job for my needs

Jomatina
Bulgária
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 3 de janeiro de 2021

Thanks you J.

1 de junho de 2022

This is a great app. I love the Power Up feature but wish it wouldn't keep selecting the same designs. The app offers more designs if you don't use the Power Up feature. If they improve the Power Up feature this would easily be a five star rating for me.

Boss Language
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 13 de junho de 2022

Hi thank you so much! For the power ups there are tons of design options so the more you activate in the setup area the more variation you will get for these.

17 de maio de 2022

I just wish it would be more smooth to select the product, or that "all products" actually mean all products and not just a few.

Lifestyle Store
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 24 de maio de 2022

Thank you very much! We try to make it as simple as possible by just having to start typing your product title and Minta automatically finding and bringing that product in for you and instantly creating dozens of videos and stylized images for you

18 de abril de 2022

love it.Things I don't like is the way the billing set up ,if you need the monthly .Not forcing people

Dorothynshop
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 21 de abril de 2022

Thank you! We do offer flexible monthly or annual plans for you to choose from.

13 de junho de 2021

I like how effortless the app is, easy to navigate, very easy to use and understand. I'd like to see more music options, something more that will fit our store.

Redefine Lit Llc
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 28 de junho de 2021

Thanks!! working on some new and improve soundtracks for your store

Editado a 4 de março de 2021

Great app! I was wondering about how i was going to use YouTube in my promotion for my shop, and out of nowhere Minta appeared! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to incorporate video in their marketing!

fashionenvy
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 25 de fevereiro de 2021

Thank you soooo much!

1 de fevereiro de 2021

I'm in love! New toy! I want to see more music and font choices. And I'd like to use a couple more images on occasion. But I love the videos! I make a lot of videos and this saves me so much time!

Design Junkie Tees
12 months usando a aplicação

You got it!!! coming right up!

5 de agosto de 2022

I can’t believe I finally got an app to create my ads for me. I struggle a lot with being creative and coming up with ways to advertise now this app has made everything so much easier. Thank you so much to the creators of this app!!! :D

Fit Look
Reino Unido
18 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 23 de agosto de 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and so glad Minta is helping you!

29 de setembro de 2021

I would like a product tag that leads to the item in my store. Also, draft items shouldn't have ads.

LUVLI
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 29 de setembro de 2021

Thank you for your review! Your posts to Facebook and Pinterest do include links to that item in your store. Instagram is the only one that does not allow a "link". When you post your Minta video or your auto post does your post you are able to tag your products as long as you have your Instagram shop enabled which is something that is done through Facebook and Instagram, not with us here. Hope that helps!