Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de março de 2022

I couldn make it posting any videos , maybe upgrade version is better but cant trust cz the video coulnd open

Latina_Styles
Austrália
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 15 de março de 2022

Thank you for your review. It sounds like you didn't actually get into the Minta dashboard and link your social channels. We would be more than happy to assist you.

21 de março de 2022

Minta Make it not easy to cancel subscription. I Experienced technical issues publishing some products during free trial. I decided to end the service and not continue. Two months later , it come to my surprise that Minta is still charging me for their service even though I did not use it at all and did not renew it. Contact their service and never got my money back. Charge dispute is my next move ...

Wovencraftco
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 24 de março de 2022

Update:

Hi there, Minta was acquired by ReConvert,

I would like to fix your experience, please get back to me to eric@reconvert.io and I promise moving forward we'll do our best to give you the best possible experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Eric | Minta & ReConvert CEO

23 de setembro de 2022

The app is unreliable, buggy and not worth the investment. Problems with hashtags, Instagram sync issues and poor customer service make it an awful waste of time for small business owners trying to juggle marketing, customer service, business development and a host of things claiming our time. Good idea, bad execution.

Actively Amazing
4 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 11 de novembro de 2022

We are sorry you didn't get to experience Minta and its valuable features. We have support here to help with onboarding and to get you going properly. It sounds like the issues you mentioned were some simple setup issues which we have tutorials for and we will even walk you through it live if you are experiencing any issues.

Editado a 12 de novembro de 2020

The videos are cute but they definitely do NOT use AI to find your best sellers. Some of these videos are showing items that are on draft status and haven't even been manufactured or sold yet. Defeats the whole purpose of this app. Disappointing.

Crimson and Clover Studio
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert 3 de janeiro de 2021

Update:

Hi there, Minta was acquired by ReConvert,

Looking forward to hearing from you,