Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

Blessa Bordeaux

First day of using the app and so far it seems helpful for my business. Will comeback for more review

ShareTechWorks Accessories

This app is great for saving time. the ads created are professional and great to look at. I am definitely keeping the plan.

Cupid Beauty Supplies

Still trying it just downloaded it right now. So far, I'm impressed. I wonder if they can do a video of the category. Like rather than craving 1 product if they can do a video showing multiple products from one type to get people's attention by offering different styles rather than just color.

September 22, 2021

Yes on each video you have a little pencil button to edit and there you are able to select multiple products to show in one video. Simply start typing the title and then select it for Minta to a that product for you automatically. Some templates allow for up to 7 different products in one video. Hope that helps and feel free to reach out to our support team with any other questions. Also be sure to check out our blog an find the Minta101 blog that shows you all the features.

Att22G

best for business, Changed the view of marketing and automated ads with posting automatically on social media. Interactives are attracting.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Authentic Organizer

This app makes it easy for me to post engaging content on my social media sites. It is a huge time saver!

September 19, 2021

We are so happy to hear this! Thanks so much for your review!

2Focus

it sucks that they only have a few songs and cant download your own but its a good tool to use if your on a budget

September 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We add new music options regularly and if you are sharing your videos on Tik Tok or Instagram reels, simply choose one of the song choices available there when uploading your content inf you are looking for popular licensed music options

Righteously Real Apparel

It solved the #1 problem I had in business! Now I don't have think about the ads. And I can set it and forget about it (for the most part). I just wish it connected to Tik Tok

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much! We are working on new integrations so stay tuned!

Madam Krisenda's

so far i love the videos. I cannot help but love them all! I will continue to use it for now. it can only get better!

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much! Remember the more you share and post them on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest the more exposure and traffic your business will get!

Rhyse and Shyne

This app has a lot of great benefits. I am reviewing all of they ways that I can use it to help with website.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much! Be sure you have your power ups turned on and check out the planner where you can schedule your video posts up to a month in advance!

Shujaa Tees

It's a great app and has helped me immensely by working in the background to help spread the word at times when I'm just too busy building my business to deal with Social Media. My reason for giving 4 stars is that the UI is still a bit clunky. Things like adding multiple products to a video are far more difficult than they need to be. I'm sure that as the app matures those types of kinks will get worked out. Just the same, Minta rocks!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much! We would love to hear any suggestions you have that you think would make the UI easier to navigate. Please reach out to us anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24