Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

mysticalcherry

I use this app to help me post consistently. So far it is performing as expected. Although I do notice that my engagement is lower than normal. I am keeping my eye on it as I just started using the creatives.

The Funnel Shop LLC.

Time spent using app 8 minutes

So far im impressed very informative and wow the effects are more then i expected thank you for thelis app

You Sew Crafty

This app is pretty cool if takes the guess work out of creating catchy marketing. I love that I can use the design but chose the photos I want used.

Julia's Kreations

The app is different and post to accounts very quickly. i would recommend this to any business needing help with making videos for their products.

HolidayDiscountGifts

Good app that does what it says it will do. Very handy and helpful. Offers a variety of video-based promos.

IMPACT

Location Netherlands

Bad, tried a free trial. forgot to check everything, they send an invoice of 270 dollars.... Wow.. nice as a starting entrepreneur that people like that can destroy you.
In addition, super bad contact with them

Online/Povo

Location Portugal

muito top
este aplicativo é muito bom, queria e poder baixar os vídeos. nao consigo baixar o video para ver

WeUrbanbrand

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Pretty useful for organizing social posts and staying on top of communication with my audience and community

ASASE PRINTS

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

Very powerful tool but I'm missing some features that I hope the team will be adding on so. I want to be able to upload my own music(legally of course) and be able to upload my own videos to combain with Minta generated videos. Morever, option to change font size and color. Possibility to post to Insta Stories direct from Minta.

Sterling Jewelry

amazingg posting and easy integration, this software will be sure to lead to the sales that i have been working for!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55