4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, AI-powered features, and cost-effectiveness. They praise its seamless integration with social media platforms and scheduling capabilities. The customer service, especially from Alex and Vladimir, is highly commended. It's recommended for small businesses and those seeking to enhance brand awareness through videos. Its ability to quickly produce high-quality videos and a month's worth of content in under 2 hours is seen as transformative.

December 21, 2023

This is the best app ever. Make my life easy.
As soon as i upload any design to shopify, I receive an email with the video
Beautiful!!

Shine-Smart
About 1 year using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 29, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted you enjoy the instant video uploads. If you have any suggestions for further improvements, please don't hesitate to share them. We're always learning and growing!

January 24, 2024

Minta Ad Maker is a reliable and accessible tool for crafting visually appealing advertisements. Its user-friendly interface and versatile templates make it a go-to choice for individuals and businesses seeking an efficient ad creation process. While it may not cater to users with highly advanced customization needs, its balance of simplicity and functionality makes it a valuable asset for most.

SellVista
India
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 14, 2023

I LOVE IT . Hi. I love this app because they allow you free ones evey month. I am disabled on a very tight budget. But the free ones help me out alot. And I love that. I love this company because they try to help people out to get their products out. And for that I say thank you. And Merrry Christmas and a GREAT NEW YEAR

ladymascherianaturalbeauty
3 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 14, 2023

Thank you for reviewing our app. Can you share a bit more about what you're using the app for and how it's making your life easier or more fun? We're always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is invaluable

October 24, 2023

Fantastic and useful app. I always come to Minta when I need something creative and I don't have a lot of time!! Templates are very easy to edit and you can post your videos right from the Minta app, no need to downlow it to your phone. They make daily social posting way easier and also much better looking. Thanks to Alex and Lee-ann for the great costumer service!

SaltyPups
Over 1 year using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied November 3, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and great feedback🙏
Our support team is always ready to help 😎

January 3, 2024

Minta's videos have been invaluable in boosting my social media following, and I'm deeply thankful. I wholeheartedly recommend them to everyone seeking growth in their online networks.

Normabest
About 2 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for your great feedback🙏 It does everything to boost your sales and social media.

December 18, 2023

Our life is so much easier. Minta is the assistant we were looking for all these years. Great app for taking care of all our social media posts.

Arteastri
India
About 1 month using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 29, 2023

We put a lot of effort into ensuring that everyone feels supported and appreciated, so your feedback means the world to us.
Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you!

With sincere gratitude,

November 27, 2023

Will not recommend this app if you don't want to deal with constant issues this app has. I was using paid version. The support team will respond in timeless manner but do nothing to solve the problem. I was trying autopost but the app wasn't working. I gave up after dealing with the issue for 4 days and getting no support.Save your money.

Fabricanaus
Over 1 year using the app
January 3, 2024

Excellent. Make my life easier.

Afro Barbie
3 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 8, 2024

November 18, 2023

Great app to use to market your business. Love the videos!!

Poshed Apparel Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 14, 2023

We're thrilled our app is helping you grow your business and that you're loving the video results.

Edited December 8, 2023

Just started using it right now and it is already sooo awesome for Me! Lord knows I need all the technology assistance I can get! Game changer-Life-Saver. I really believe My sales are about to be on and popping ...lolol What a time saver! The platform suggestion to post to are a tremendous help!It has

Graceful-Glamour
9 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 14, 2023

We appreciate the detailed feedback! We're glad they're hitting the mark for you. Any specific features or functionalities you find particularly helpful for your sales goals? We're always looking to improve.