Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

Kings & Thingz Fashion

This app have definitely added more customers for my business and I look forward to keeping them. If your time is limited Minta is the app for you❗❗

June 28, 2021

Thanks!!! Minta=time saver :)

Just Vibin with Tanesha Peace

Dope! Amazing! completely helpful and easy. The prices are affordable and I am grateful for this app.

Thank you so much!

Shop My Swag

I LOVE the SEAMLESS INTEGRATION with Facebook and Instagram to create and post videos!!! I've only used it once and it's AWESOME!!! UPDATE: Thank you to all that create some of the most effectifve videos for my Facebook and Instagram!

Soooooo Did you use it again ? :) Thanks for the warm words

VIERNNA

I am on the first day of 7 days free trial and the app impresses me. It looks like I can do a whole bunch with this apps for my advertisment.

June 28, 2021

Thank you! Let us know more

Tainosport

esta muybienesta app para postear en redes socialessinmucho esfuerzo todavia nopruebo todas las funciones pero de momento me gusta

Gracias!

Daisies for Days

So far I have not had any issues and I'm pleased with this app and service. If things change I will update my review. Thank you!

Thanks

Find Epic Store

Amazing App and awesome support team! Very talented and creative leaders. They help you with ads which improves your ROIs and increase your chances to be seen, Easy way to bring traffic to your store and be seen by the public. I would definitely recommend this app for new businesses as well as established and busy stores. You only set up the app with few clicks and Minta does the rest! ROCK ON!!

Thank you so much!!

She Speaks Power Boutique

So far so good. I like this app. Someone from a Facebook group recommended it and it does what she said. Very useful.

June 28, 2021

Great news!! Thanks for the feedback

Redefine Lit Llc

I like how effortless the app is, easy to navigate, very easy to use and understand. I'd like to see more music options, something more that will fit our store.

June 28, 2021

Thanks!! working on some new and improve soundtracks for your store

KAJ Kosmetic

I am absolutely in love with this app. I have been seeing it on FB and was always skeptical but I am glad that I decided to give it a try. Guys get on this app I promise you there will be no regrets. I am still in awe over this app because I have been stressing daily to come up with content especially with having a little baby around and the timing to do that was always an issue. I couldn't get to connect my fb or instagram from my computer for some reason and Daniel and Arik was on it right away and they did a video call to help me. I did get it to connect on my phone and waiting to see if it will fix on my computer. Amazing Amazing customer support and they are determined to assist you with your problems until it is resolved. Worth every penny!!! Can't wait to see what else is in store and plz add some more up to date music

Thank you!