Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SpaDove

I love how it's so simple to see the different videos and upload the ones I like quickly to my social media with just a click.

Carteiras & Acessorios

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

Usei e fiquei encantada com os belos layouts e vídeos que faz sozinha. Tira-nos imenso trabalho e faz maravilhas para publicar nas redes sociais. Pena ainda não puder pagar a mensalidade para adquirir a versão paga. Recomendo vivamente pois é FANTÁSTICA Obrigada por terem criado algo tão incrível

Herbal Edge Canada

Its easy to setup. Hoping to get some great results! The video quality and content looks good for now....

April 21, 2022

Thank you! We really appreciate it!

Dorothynshop

love it.Things I don't like is the way the billing set up ,if you need the monthly .Not forcing people

April 21, 2022

Thank you! We do offer flexible monthly or annual plans for you to choose from.

DTB Accessories and Such

I'm a small business starting out and I was having trouble creating a social media base. I'm amazed at the videos it creates. And I literally don't really have to do anything unless I chose to modify something. It's great!

April 21, 2022

Thank you so much! Don't forgot to check out the stylized images you get in addition to all your videos!

SHOPDJINN

I use it to make quick product videos that may not have one and also like the interface it's easy to understand.

April 21, 2022

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much!

Superior Impression

Very helpful app< i was racking my brain trying to figure out how i could get more traffic and sales to my site and minta does it for me

April 21, 2022

Amazing! So happy to hear!

God's Elect Apparel Shop

So far I am liking the videos that Minta Has created. They Are professional and Eye-catching. I would refer friends to the app.

April 21, 2022

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Alchemy of Wisdom Botanical Skincare

Location Australia

I use this app, as its so simple to promote products sales, change colour fonts to match your theme, always looks amazing! Highly recommend this app

homeluxuryplus

Time spent using app About 1 hour

love it in love in with it. love can't say enough about minta I am dancing around my office singing and omg I love it soooo much. it just made my day my week and my year by finding minta.

April 21, 2022

OMG thank you so much! We are so glad you are loving Minta!