Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sorry, Eh?!

Great app, make great quality professional videos ideal for tiktok and many other social media posts. Really helped me be creative without having to learn lots of video editing tricks. Thanks!

March 2, 2022

Thank you! And yup, we try to make it as easy as possible. No editing skills required, no having to upload images, and no dragging and dropping.

True & Cimple Brand

I just started using this app and it is great for posting but i wish it also does the content and hashtags so all you have to do is post it but lets see if they add this on...lets go devs!

March 2, 2022

Thank you! In our auto posts, we do give pre-made content caption options and that is where you can also add your own brand specific hashtags to be posted with our automated posts. We have a video tutorial on how to do this on our YouTube channel.

Scrub Flex

great service would used them over and over again glad i was in youtube when i saw the ads i like it and was here

Defense Spirit

I have 0 time to do anything. This app really helped me manage my time more wisely and have great content for advertising. All I had to do was add the app, apply my logo and colors and this app really did ALL the rest! Amazing!

March 2, 2022

Thank you and happy to hear we are saving you time!!

Queen's Collxtion

Amazing I love the work it it’s great will continue to use always ……………………………………………………………………………………….

Amazing! Thank you!

Bnac Store

Nice App Monta Automated Social Videos to use always because they make shortly video from my online store. I like it so much and they have great idea.

Everything Girls Like

I USE THIS APP MAINLY FOR CREATING AUTOMATED VIDEOS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT SAVES ME A LOT OF TIME ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT I CAN POST TO ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

February 21, 2022

We are so glad we are saving you time when it comes to your content creation and social posting. Thanks so much!

Bailey James Collection

I am really loving how this app is making my ads for me! It takes the time out of having to put them together and it ads music to my pictures and slides as I don't quite have videos yet! Thank you!

Amazing thank you!

M∆SSIPÖLI COSMETICS

C'est vraiment l'une des meilleures app que j'ai pu tester. Si vous êtes souvent occupé ou que vous n'avez pas la possibilité de déléguer le travail à quelqu'un d'autre, cette appli est parfaite franchement

RealGiftBOKS

Lots of great short videos. Use them all the time. I wish I could change the length/pauses between images.

February 21, 2022

Thanks so much for your review.