Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

T J scrubs and more

This app will definitely help me save time! Just when I thought I needed to hire someone for content along comes minta.

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much! So glad we were able to save you from that extra expense of hiring someone for social media content.

Simplistic Charge

Love this app, all I have to do is plug and play the videos to my social media platforms. They use the pictures from my collections to create the videos.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We try to make it as saey as possbile for shop owners to have amazing video content as simply as possible!

The Cat’s Whiskas

Excellent - so quick - saves me a lot of time making my own videos - would highly recommend Minta !!

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Fleight6

I have only had it for a few hours. It has done everything it said it was going to do. It made videos out of my pics and uploaded them to my 3 social media accounts for me! No complaints. So far 5 Stars!

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad you got everything set up and going so easily!

Curvy QUEENS Fashions and More

Love this APP so easy and automated scheduling what a dream. This could replace and employee and save alot of money..Lisa

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! That is exactly our goal, to be a content creator and social media manager all in one app for you.

Vanessadesigns4u

Love this app! Videos,music,text...all within your control. Scheduling is easy and so time saving. Lindsay was available to do a video session with me and help me understand all the benefits of using this app. Thank you Lindsay for your help.

Modish Mi' Butiq

I like the apps in the videos they are very efficient and professional I think that you all need to have more music selections and colors because after a while it starts to play the same music in all the videos. The videos that mints to selects to power up should be more frequently

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! You are able to change the music in the videos as well as colors by just clicking on the little pencil icon under any video. You can schedule more videos to post daily by using our calendar and scheduling multiple posts a day up to a month in advance.

AE&Gstor

something other apps don't have, music, style. a successful app.
5 stars for you BRAVISSIMI!!! I AM WAITING FOR UPDATES

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much! So many great things in the works for you guys!

Blessa Bordeaux

First day of using the app and so far it seems helpful for my business. Will comeback for more review

September 27, 2021

Hi Welcome! Be sure to follow us on Instagram and check out our tips and tricks to get the most out of Minta. @minta_video

ShareTechWorks Accessories

This app is great for saving time. the ads created are professional and great to look at. I am definitely keeping the plan.

September 27, 2021

Awesome we are so happy to hear that! Be sure to check out our blog where we post a lot of great resources on how to get the most out of Minta for your store.