Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Waxdles

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 2, 2021

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sofit Collection

As a new store Minta has been one of the best app I ever use. I am truly happy I have no complaint, I get more traffic and sales into my store. The best app ever. I would definitely recommend.

August 2, 2021

Wow! What an awesome review! Thnx :)

StylishDrop

I used this app to help with promoting my business on social media. I love this app because it has made a big difference in my sales and made my brand look professional. I highly recommend this app.

BFO Apparel

I love this app. It is so ready to use with great designs. I use it for all my sites. They are also very professional ads

Em & Am Childrenswear

This automatic videos are amazing. I am definitely looking forward to seeing how much of a difference it makes to my store.

August 2, 2021

Thank you! It will! update us please :)

Angelic Tresses by Chelly

This App is awesome it helps me advertise quickly with very little effort. I wish I had a few more options to switch up my videos but overall its great.

Thanks you

Mobi Paws

We are so happy we found Minta!!! This has been such an amazing help! This has freed up so much time for us and we can focus more on our store and products now.

EAJAA Body Care LLC

I love how this app have really nice videos themes and music. The videos really speak for themselves

Thank you!
Actually you can create a multi products video. Here is how:
1. Under each video you have an edit button
2. In that button you will see a “product section”
3. There you can add product, change the order of appearance in the video & select the images you want for each product.

Easy breezy!

cuteaf.studio

I am having so much fun learning how to use Minta. I love that it's so easy to add the videos to my product pages to make them more interesting. Can't wait to figure out more of the features and try them all.

Simply Detangled

This app is absolutely awesome!! Easy to connect, and even easier to get my first videos set up. I highly recommend for anyone that doesn't want to spend a lot of time making individual product videos.