Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lipssi Collection

The app helped me put all my products into a video and it was very easy. It makes my advertisement so easy and they look very professional.

August 30, 2021

Awesome we are so happy to hear that Minta is making it so easy for you to have videos ready to use for your ads and social media!

Fashion Boudoir US

This app is amazing, you can edit it to put more of a personal touch to it. But, I love it so far!!!

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love that you are loving Minta so far!

Folksong

So easy to use and thank god for the content. Very excited to use this app all summer. It even selects colours to suit your branding!

August 25, 2021

We are so glad you are finding it easy to use and loving all the content Minta is creating for you!

Rescue Dog Supplies

Love love love this app! Great for new stores when they are still working out all there systems and processes and have little to no time for social content

August 22, 2021

We are so happy you are seeing the time saving value Minta offers. We want to make your video marketing process as automated as possible to save you time to focus on all those other aspects of your business!

Ecom Watches

WHOS EVER READING THIS...STOP READING...AND ADD MINTA TO YOUR SHOPIFY STORE....YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

August 22, 2021

Love it! Thank you so much and we are so happy to hear you are loving it!

America's Very Own Skin

Great so far. I just uploaded the app to my store, I have yet to explore all the capabilities. I would give it a thumbs up!

August 18, 2021

Awesome! You are going to love the new content calendar and auto posting features!

Skyplus Hair

Great APP with outstanding applications for any online stores. The is amazingly easy to use and aids a lot in reaching your target audience with great video posts. Will recommend it to all online stores owners.

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much!

Body Beautifull Apparel

I love this app it helps me to promote my business like never before!! I post everyday or every other day

August 17, 2021

Awesome! That is so great to hear!!

Naturally Naked Skincare, LLC

I am using this app to help promote my products. It would be great to have the ability to add your own text.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! You are able to add and edit the text in your videos. We have a tutorial on our blog that shows you how.

Beautifully Blended by Trice

I use this app to post better videos, in order to reach the customers I wanted. i just started using this app, so I have no dislikes at the moment.

August 17, 2021

Awesome! You will be able to reach so many more customers now that you can have videos already made for you without you having to spend time doing it!