4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, time-saving features, and cost-effectiveness. They value its ability to auto-generate creative product videos and its seamless integration with social media platforms. The planner feature for scheduling posts and AI-powered tools for managing social media campaigns are also praised. Many commend the customer service, particularly from Alex and Vladimir, making it a recommended choice for small businesses.

June 13, 2023

At this time , can say is the best and easy app to make video and auto post. I really recommend it.

Stylish Fashion Brands
About 2 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 13, 2023

Thank you for the review!

July 16, 2023

Customer service is great! Was having issues but they are able to fix them quickly, highly recommend this app!

ComfortGifts
8 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 17, 2023

Thank you for your review and feedback🙏
Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Minta Team

December 3, 2023

mmm

ElegantCity Shop
Switzerland
About 2 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 14, 2023

Thanks for leaving a review!

June 18, 2023

Minta is easy to use and I saw the impact on the social media team workload right away. I recommend Minta to everyone trying to grow their brand awareness on Social networks with branded videos.

Sparkly Trees
Israel
12 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 18, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! you're the best!

September 22, 2023

this is the best app ever and OMG ALEX IS THE BEST EVER!!!! he was very patient, and I really appreciate it because I was about to lose it. but we got everything in order. and this is a game changer for a small business with a million things to do. So thank you Minta Team & a special thanks to Alex

La Boutique Unique
About 4 hours using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied September 30, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏
Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Edited October 29, 2023

I loved this! I loved how you make the videos for me. helps me out a lot

Sheila Merchandise
About 16 hours using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 17, 2023

Thank you for your positive review.
We pour our hearts into making video creation effortless, and hearing it helps you out a lot makes it all worth it.

Minta Team

September 9, 2023

So far work great!

The Elephant Boutique
4 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 17, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We're thrilled to be a part of your journey, and we're always here if you need anything.

May 21, 2023

love this app works great with my store and goes great with my different social media pages easy to work with

This t-shirt shop
4 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 29, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! you're the best!

July 9, 2023

This app is amazing!! Has saved me so much time making graphics!! High quality videos & graphics. Highly recommend!

Live Laugh Sparkle Boutique
8 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 17, 2023

We're glad you think our app is amazing!

Your feedback is valuable to us and helps us understand what users are enjoying about the app. We're always working to add new features and make the app even cooler, so we appreciate your input.

June 6, 2023

I am very satisfied and impressed with Minta Videos. Never thought I would be able to create media videos until I tried Minta. Opened a whole me range of opportunities. Thanks

WATCH & JEWELRY OUTLET
About 19 hours using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 7, 2023

Haha happy we could help! We're here if you need anything!