Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

UPRISING8

I love this app, I was struggling to create content this app made it extremely easy. I highly recommend to anyone who is struggling to create content. I am grateful for this app.

March 8, 2022

Awesome! Thank you so much for your feedback!

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app saves me so much time and effort! I used to create my product videos by hand, but with Minta, what used to take me at least an hour or two of sifting through mockups and audio clips now comes together in just a few minutes. Definitely a must-have app!

March 2, 2022

Thank you so much! We are do glad we are saving you time with your content creation! That is our goal here at Minta!!

Little one’s Soul

Location Pakistan

I like it very much i found it very helpful both for me and my store it really help me through my marketing i will keep on using it and for sure i recommend others to use it as you won’t regret your decision

March 2, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate your review so much!

Mockins

Just started using Minta and wondering why we haven't use it sooner. Such a cool and easy way to make great content out of existing images! Highly recommended.

March 2, 2022

Thank you! We wish you would have found us sooner too! :)

cameogirldesigns

Time spent using app 31 minutes

This app is awesome -helped me make content quickly. The setup is easy and inclusive of many social media outlets.

Thank you!!

Metamix

Location New Zealand

Very powerful App and easy to use, I really recommend using it for your online store and also have Professional design templates

Thank you!

White Bird's Market

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I love the idea but the style and mostly the music doesn't match my "western" brand. I still hope to use it some.

March 2, 2022

Thank you! We are constantly adding more music to our library so be sure to keep your eye out

elements777

Time spent using app 7 minutes

This app is so easy to use!!!!! So far, I love it. Makes great product videos. It's very easy to connect to Instagram and Facebook.

Amazing! Thank you!

Sorry, Eh?!

Great app, make great quality professional videos ideal for tiktok and many other social media posts. Really helped me be creative without having to learn lots of video editing tricks. Thanks!

March 2, 2022

Thank you! And yup, we try to make it as easy as possible. No editing skills required, no having to upload images, and no dragging and dropping.

True & Cimple Brand

I just started using this app and it is great for posting but i wish it also does the content and hashtags so all you have to do is post it but lets see if they add this on...lets go devs!

March 2, 2022

Thank you! In our auto posts, we do give pre-made content caption options and that is where you can also add your own brand specific hashtags to be posted with our automated posts. We have a video tutorial on how to do this on our YouTube channel.