Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Posh Baby and Teen

with time management always being a issue, I just the selected template, set it and forget it. Great app and highley recommended!

December 29, 2021

Awesome! We are so happy we can help!

AngelLadyCrystals

I've just begun to work with this APP. It took a bit of time before making the decision to install as it seemed a bit "okay yeah, it's going to do all that" ... well, thus far, I am happy with this APP. There's more to learn, I am doing a little bit more each with it. I have already set-up auto-posts for 3 of of my Social Media accounts and I can add other videos and content as well.
Next on my list to 'learn' is the monthly planning feature :)

December 22, 2021

Awesome! We are so happy to have you on board and hope some of those tutorials helped you out. 😁

Wonderful Addition

I'm blown away with the features this app offers. It has so many creative capabilities all wrapped in one to make the hustle so much easier! I literally just found this, installed it, browsed around a bit and am instantly SO EXCITED to implement! I've got the skills to do much of this on my own, but let's be real, when you're running any business, content creation is a must-have and usually you just don't have time to focus on putting all these photos and videos together. You have to hire a team of experts to do it for you and we all know that can get expensive. Well here's MY new team! I can easily see this is a phenomenal outsource option and a guaranteed time-saver. Talk about an app that's going places! My customer support experience was swift also. I even discovered who the mastermind behind this beautiful creation is. All I can say is: THANK YOU!!

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and you hit the nail on the head with exactly what Minta is supposed to do for shop owners! Welcome aboard!

CottonCrab Clothing

Super easy and fun to use!It saves so much time!Highly recommend Minta for your website and Etsy store!

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much! We love to hear that you are having fun with Minta!

Cate's

This app is so easy to use and really made a difference in my marketing strategy ! The videos are fun to edit and you can really make them what you want them to be for your store.

December 22, 2021

Awesome thank you so much for your review and feedback!

TFC&H Co.

Great app, love the templates, app does all the work you just plug in colors, choose the music and post descriptions and wala a eye catching video. Downside it is expensive for the autoposts, but they do offer a free service without all the bells and whistles. As we grow it will be a good investment.

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Minta is make to be your social media manager and content creator, something that would cost a small business hundreds if not thousands of dollars a month and you get everything with Minta for about a dollar a day. 😉

makai2009 family gift shop

This app Minta has AMAZINGLY Turned All of My Uploaded products Into Multiple Videos of Each Item. Thanks Minta, You Have Won A True Believer in Me, MarkK Hardin @2kscustomwebservices

December 22, 2021

Awesome we are so happy to hear that!!!

Romantic Allure Candle Company

I thought this was too good to be true. But this is a great addition to my social media presence. Everything I need to look professional, and organized. Love it.

December 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Snazzyart Crafts

I love the way I can have ads running to my social media feeds everyday based on a selection of products.

December 13, 2021

Awesome! Thank you for your review! Be sure to check out our tutorial videos that go over all the amazing capabilities of Minta!

DIVA GLAM HAUS

Easy to use and gets your business seen on social media smoothly. Add your products and watch Minta make the magic happen!

December 13, 2021

Thank you for your review and so glad you are enjoying Minta!