Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

KiiKii's Collections

They make creating content for social media so much easier. This app has cut my time in half. Thanks Minta

Thanks!

Beauty In Stone Jewelry

I love this app! The communication is great with the developers! They are forever improving my experience!

Thank you!!

Printy deals

I LOVE THIS APP! Y'ALL JUST NEED FIX IT SO I CAN USE MY OWN MUSIC. ALSO, THE VIDEOS NEED TO BE LONGER. THOSE TWO THINGS WOULD MAKE THIS THE PERFECT APP FOR ADVERTISING.

April 12, 2021

Thanks!! working on that one!

The XL Catalog

It makes my Facebook page look so professional I love this app so much!!!! I would recommend this to all of my friends!!

Thank you sooooo much!

Bouxji Boutique

Great little app. Really helps to save time and creates professional looking videos in seconds. Highly recommended

Thank you sooooo much!

BloomBliss.com

I love this app, Minta makes it so easy to add video post to all of your social media sites at once.

April 12, 2021

WOW!! We love our customers too

Paula's Whipp Natural Butters and Oils for Hair and Skin

The music needs to be updated periodically. More selections added. Also, it would be amazing to have the option to automate posts. If I want to schedule post, I have to download then upload onto a scheduler. This takes so much time. Also I would love to collaborate with you as an ambassador or brand strategist. I'm a Pinterest coach as well and use your videos with my Story Pins. This would be a great way to connect online shops like etsy, shopify, etc how to leverage pinterest with their video marketing. Find more about me in instagram and Clubhouse at @EbonyBizDiva

April 12, 2021

Thanks!! Working on that!

Lizzie Onion's Emporium

Have been using Minta for sometime now. It's easy to use and helps create great mini videos. Love it.

Thank you!!!!

HELLUVAMUVA

This app is great and very user friendly! Its a time saver for sure for small businesses that dont have a marketing team to assist with these kind of projects. I only gave four stars because I wish that I controlled the speed of the video as some of rhe videos move so fast it doesn't allow a true focus on the products being advertised!

February 28, 2021

Thank you!! Working on that :) !

Fab Fly Fancy

I use this app to create content for my Instagram and I LOVE IT! It is a very user friendly app and the videos are great! It is so quick and easy to create quality videos in minutes.

February 28, 2021

Wow! You've made out day!