Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

BUtiful.store

This app is a must have. Not only is it compatible and easily use with your store, facebook, instagram and soon Pinterest, etsy. for product video to be on your store is a game changer especially if you made them! One special touch that has really helped me is the assistant Ashley. She gives me ideas that is perfect. Love Love Love it!

February 28, 2021

We lay it out, for you to play it out! Thank you soooooo much!

Ory & Winnie Boutique

Absolutely LOVE this app, works amazing, videos are edgy and trendy. Makes it so easy to update customers on FB, Shopify and IG (coming soon) I love it! thank you so much!

Thanks you so much!

Soft & Rugged

If you need a simple, easy straightforward and cost effective way to make product videos for your store Minta Automated Video's is the way to go. Take the 7 day free trial and I promise you will not be disappointed. Just released the ability to add product videos directly to your shopify products page, I am going to be busy over the next week testing this out and seeing if it helps with conversions!! I started using Minta a few months back and have been blown away by all of the updates they have done over the last few months and their support team is great. I have been using their videos for my daily facebook posts, instagram and TikTok. I am able to create a professional video for any product on my site in less than 2 minutes and have the ability to post it to my platforms. I have also been using their videos in my facebook ad campaigns and have seen great results. I promise if you use this application to its full potential you will get your money back in a matter of days!

Thank you!

fashionenvy

Great app! I was wondering about how i was going to use YouTube in my promotion for my shop, and out of nowhere Minta appeared! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to incorporate video in their marketing!

Thank you soooo much!

ezduzitbyelliott.com

As a Fashion Designer Minta is tha BEST App I have found that allows a creative an opportunity to present their Designs with the same passion they R created with..B4 Minta Spotify was to Sterile for the Fashion and Art customers that prefer my Designs so it was TrULy a Godsend when I found Minta .Spotify did a Great job in finding such a young and innovative Company like Minta 2 add to the Roster of Apps 4 Creatives like me.. Great Work Minta!!!!!!!!#8.. elliott

Thank you!!!

Secret Closet Collection Boutique

Wow! I love this app! I'm always looking for something to help with conversions. This app was easy to install and to get immediate results....It takes the guess work out of my day and adds flair to my Facebook page. Thanks!

WOW! Thank you!!

DDESIGNSHOP.COM

Very user friendly has some great videos to enhance your products, would recommend to anyone trying to build your brand

Thank you!

Waba's Style

Minta saves me so much time. Thier videos are what I like for my product. I enjoy watching them. They are more appealing than my adds I was doing myself.

Amazing! Thanks

kyngjhairstore

This app grows my online ads it's easy but I'm not experienced but still learning something new everyday

February 25, 2021

That's the all point :) !!!

Love Me Scrubs

I don't like how the videos all start to look and sound the same. There needs to be more variety of music, videos and options to include your own personal pictures.also, add options in the other categories for videos even if you don't have sells

February 25, 2021

Hey, Thanks for the honest feedback! We improved the product in the last 3 weeks! Go a head and check it out!