Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
February 27, 2022

This app is awesome -helped me make content quickly. The setup is easy and inclusive of many social media outlets.

cameogirldesigns
Time spent using app: 31 minutes

Thank you!!

February 27, 2022

Very powerful App and easy to use, I really recommend using it for your online store and also have Professional design templates

Metamix
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months

February 26, 2022

I love the idea but the style and mostly the music doesn't match my "western" brand. I still hope to use it some.

White Bird's Market
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Minta Technology services LTD replied March 2, 2022

Thank you! We are constantly adding more music to our library so be sure to keep your eye out

February 26, 2022

This app is so easy to use!!!!! So far, I love it. Makes great product videos. It's very easy to connect to Instagram and Facebook.

elements777
Time spent using app: 7 minutes

Amazing! Thank you!

February 26, 2022

Great app, make great quality professional videos ideal for tiktok and many other social media posts. Really helped me be creative without having to learn lots of video editing tricks. Thanks!

Sorry, Eh?!
Time spent using app: 2 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied March 2, 2022

Thank you! And yup, we try to make it as easy as possible. No editing skills required, no having to upload images, and no dragging and dropping.

February 25, 2022

I just started using this app and it is great for posting but i wish it also does the content and hashtags so all you have to do is post it but lets see if they add this on...lets go devs!

True & Cimple Brand
Time spent using app: 3 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied March 2, 2022

Thank you! In our auto posts, we do give pre-made content caption options and that is where you can also add your own brand specific hashtags to be posted with our automated posts. We have a video tutorial on how to do this on our YouTube channel.

February 24, 2022

great service would used them over and over again glad i was in youtube when i saw the ads i like it and was here

Scrub Flex
Time spent using app: 2 months

February 22, 2022

I have 0 time to do anything. This app really helped me manage my time more wisely and have great content for advertising. All I had to do was add the app, apply my logo and colors and this app really did ALL the rest! Amazing!

Defense Spirit
Time spent using app: 6 days
Minta Technology services LTD replied March 2, 2022

Thank you and happy to hear we are saving you time!!

February 21, 2022

Amazing I love the work it it’s great will continue to use always ……………………………………………………………………………………….

Queen's Collxtion
Time spent using app: 3 months

Amazing! Thank you!

February 21, 2022

Nice App Monta Automated Social Videos to use always because they make shortly video from my online store. I like it so much and they have great idea.

Bnac Store