Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

FreshNeww

I like this app and I definitely advise to utilize it. Support is great and friendly. It saves a lot of time and helps you to focus on other aspects while you plan your posts ahead.

November 30, 2021

Thank you so much!

Kanubo Coffee - Best Espresso Capsules in Aluminum

very easy to work with, does what promise, creative templates, saves a lot of time to make and schedule ads

November 26, 2021

Thank you! We really appreciate your fedback!

P J'adore

This app rocks! It’s great. This app rocks! Worth every penny. Worth every penny worth every penny okay

November 26, 2021

We love hearing this. Thank you!

BozzUp Printz & Kustomz

i use this app to help me promote my products on schedule that doesnt require me to manual do on my phone and consume my time. it post my products to all my business social media platforms. awesome.

November 26, 2021

Awesome! So gald to hear you are using the planner! It really does save so much time and ensures you are getting your products out there in front of potential buyers.

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

So far so good! I ran into an issue uploading my logo, reached out to via chat and Arik (one of the owners) hopped on a Zoom with me to get it figured it out and then showed me more features. Very happy with the app and the customer service!

November 26, 2021

Awesome! So glad we were able to help you out and happy to have you on board!

Savvy Scooter

So far really amazing app. Easy to use and lots of options to choose from. For now, using the videos for FB

November 26, 2021

Awesome so happy to hear this!

ShinyOffers

Amazing, great service, great team! This really helps with post and time management the schedular module allows for 3 posts per platform per day. Game on!

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much! And don't forget you can manually share your unlimited videos and designed images as much asyou want per day.

DONROY MERCH

This App is Amazing, Fantastic, and Awesome. I really love this App it's so wonderful. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

App works as advertised. Use it for social sites and my Rumble account. Continuing to improve it with new features. Would recommend it to anyone.

November 23, 2021

Awesome we really appreciate it. Thank you!

Esqua's Infinity®

Most amazing more than i thought. Oh and goes so delightful and clean with my brand. Fine job with this app. Thanks!
Ron - Las Vegas

November 23, 2021

Thank you Ron! We really appreciate it!