Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

Sai’jo Stonez

-Sai’jo Stonez I saw this app on Instagram and thought I would try it out. So far I love this app! As a Business Owner and student I’m extremely busy. Creativity is a must for entrepreneurs and I love they give different options of videos to choose. I’m in the process of rebranding I can’t wait to see my new videos they create! I highly recommend.

January 3, 2021

Thanks! Our business is to grow yours :)

Creedance and Co

I installed the Minta app to help me with video ads for my clothing website and I am also not very tech savvy but am learning on the way. As soon as I connected Minta to my website the videos with my products were made straight away. The overwhelming feeling of excitement and relief washed over me because I instantly knew that I will no longer have problems coming up with new ideas for my ads anymore. You can edit the videos to suit too with different music, text, adding product pictures to your ads as well. I love Minta!!! Minta is my go-to for my product videos....

January 3, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much!!!

Crimson and Clover Studio

The videos are cute but they definitely do NOT use AI to find your best sellers. Some of these videos are showing items that are on draft status and haven't even been manufactured or sold yet. Defeats the whole purpose of this app. Disappointing.

January 3, 2021

Hey, Thanks for the feedback! We already fixed some of the issues you mentioned! Try give it a try.. I'm sure you will not feel disappointed again

Noah's Boytique

This app is a must have. Prior to finding Minta I would spend hours creating videos of my products for posts on Instagram, Facebook etc. I love that this takes the thinking out of it for me and the time it saves is priceless. They have beautiful templates, great music and it is super easy to use. I love that you can upload your logo and use your brand colors and the smart technology makes your videos branded for you without having to worry about changing fonts, writing text etc. These work great for my Facebook ads instead of just using static images or the slideshow option within Facebook. I love that I can open the app, type in the product I want to promote and within like 10 seconds I have a full done for me video that I can then go post to my social media accounts. This is a must have!

Thank you very much!

JUNKY MONKY

Finally an app that makes my life easy and creates new and cool content for me in a completely automatic way. I do not have to worry about content for new products and not even for products for which I have changed the price !!!

January 3, 2021

Thank you. Highly appreciate!

Gemstoney

I'm not paying for it now but will keep an eye on this APP. The idea's good and the templates are cute, but too many limitations, such as the number of products, photos of each product to choose from, text color and fonts, etc.

January 3, 2021

Hey, Thanks for the feedback. We added some of the features you have just mentioned. Give Minta another try!

Henna Cosmetics

Amazing app!! Simply amazing. Greatly priced. Makes automatic product videos (just worry about putting enough images on the product page).

January 3, 2021

Thanks!!! You can now select a specific image for you videos. Enjoy!

Stigma Streetwear

so far so good now lets see if they will have new materiel tweaks or repetitive options! I have high hopes for minta. great customer service!!!

January 3, 2021

Thanks you! So did we reach your expectations?

Absolute Fashion 2020

I used this app for my Facebook and Instagram and I love it. Definitely a great app to help boost your business.

Thanks you! highly appreciate

HybridSell

VERY happy with their APP and with the new feature and being able to have music and also make selections based on your product you want to deliver, its just A+++++++ I LOVE IT!!!!!! thank you guys! Id rate it 10 stars but in only allows me 5!