Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lou-Kane

I heard about Minta on face book and it sound like a good way to help me with my product and sale for my brand with advertising my clothing and so much more.

August 16, 2021

Awesome! Yes also be sure to follow us on IG where we post tips and tricks to help your business grow!

Marlo’s print shop

works good and easy o use. no issues must have for ig post fb music is cool plus minta keeps up with your new products

August 12, 2021

Awesome so glad to hear you are loving it!

Modern Day Jewelry

this app is the best for making instagram post! I give it a 10 out of 10!
it also show your store website which is great.

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much! If you love it for Instagram posts, you will love it for Facebook posts and Pinterest pins also!

DARE TO STARE EYE WEAR

I truly love this app and it really helps with my marketing. This app is reall helpful check out my videos: dare-to-stare-eye-wear.myshopify.com

August 12, 2021

Stunning videos and we are so glad you are loving the app!

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Not bad, would be better if I could exclude certain collections though. Otherwise easy to use.
Auto features keep stopping.

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! When you are using the auto post feature, you select which collections you would like Minta to make videos from.

AgencyHQ Catalog

The app is great. Very easy to use. It post great content for my products. The presentation is very eye-opening and grabs people's attention

Thank you so much!

Mighty Expressions

I like this app. It cuts down on time for sure. I would like to see more variety in the backgrounds, perhaps places, nature, homes, etc. If people could be added with my products being used, that would be awesome!

August 12, 2021

Minta uses the photos that are in your stores product page. If you would like more images like your product being used by someone, you would just add those kind of images to your product photos.

OvercomerCrafts

This app is very easy to use and provides some amazing content from the start. I am in love with the way this app works for my business!

August 12, 2021

We are so happy to hear that!

Sharon Rose Stop Shop No1 Inc

I just got this app today, I have not had it too long to tell the exceptional results yet but I like it so far and think I will keep it if it does continues to drive sales to my store, as a new Shopify Store. Director. Sharon.

August 12, 2021

Awesome we love to hear this! We have alot of great resources on our blog for ways to use the videos to really help level up your store's marketing strategy!

DMQ Unique Shop LLC

I started using this app and I really like the simplicity of it. Really easy to use and understand. I like the variety of videos but it would be nice if there were videos with more affects to really stand out. But overall, this app is definitely worthy of 5 stars.

August 12, 2021

Awesome thank you so much! We are constantly adding new features and templates to keep things fresh for you guys!