Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Love Charme Fashions LLC

i used it once and im already happy with this app, I cant wait to all more products and get more followers, I am a new business

July 14, 2021

Thank you! Stunning features are just across the corner

Opposite Sense

Minta is a life saver for me. It saves me a lot of time and brain crack on making videos for my products. I can't wait for the new updates coming to Minta soon which will help my business grow with professional videos. Great job you guys!

Thank you!

Malika's Things

I absolutely love this app. It's fun and effective. I recommend Minta for all of your marketing campaigns.

Thank you!

Arête by Beasley

I am using this app and it is saving me a lot of time that I use to spend making my own videos for the posts!

June 28, 2021

Thank you! It means the world to us!!

Secrets-4you

Love the way its set up my videos, it was less hassle and everything went together. Also love how it connect to my social media account

Thank you so much!

Savi Fashions

Today is my first day using this app and I'm already impressed with the video output and quality. I find myself having to make minimal edits as the presets selected allows Minta to craft the perfect videos for my brand.

June 28, 2021

Thank you! let us know more after the free trial.

myvsn

This app is very easy to use and creates amazing videos for you! I just started using it a day ago and so far, so good!

June 28, 2021

Thank you!! We will continue to make your life easier :)

Kings & Thingz Fashion

This app have definitely added more customers for my business and I look forward to keeping them. If your time is limited Minta is the app for you❗❗

June 28, 2021

Thanks!!! Minta=time saver :)

Just Vibin with Tanesha Peace

Dope! Amazing! completely helpful and easy. The prices are affordable and I am grateful for this app.

Thank you so much!

Shop My Swag

I LOVE the SEAMLESS INTEGRATION with Facebook and Instagram to create and post videos!!! I've only used it once and it's AWESOME!!! UPDATE: Thank you to all that create some of the most effectifve videos for my Facebook and Instagram!

Soooooo Did you use it again ? :) Thanks for the warm words