Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Elle MeChelle

Im new to this app but so everything looks amazing. I love the choices and the ads they create look so good!

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much!

EZ ART SHOP

THIS APP ROCKS! Staff is AWESOME! Grab it and let the system do your work posting ADS daily for you. LOVE IT THANKS GUYS. Eddie

November 16, 2021

Thanks Eddie! So glad we were able to get you up and going and we are always here for any questions that may come up!

Silver Lining Boutique

I love not having to remember to post to all of the social media platforms every day!! The ads created by Minus are cute, catchy and fun. I’m very pleased with this app!

November 11, 2021

Awesome! We are so glad we are helping make things easier for you.

Cookinsils

This apps is really easy to use and time saver. Great app to have its so easy to post straight to social media when you run out of content.

November 11, 2021

Awesome thank you very much for your review! Have you seen all the unlimited stylized images we give you now in addition to your videos?

Chichi's Furry Friends Store

OMG. I am so pleased. This app is the BEST and a life saver!!!!!! Granted I just started using it, but I LOVE IT already!!!!

November 11, 2021

Yay we love hearing this! Thank you so much!

Juicy-Junk

I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS APP!!! Absolutely AMAZING!! I would recommend to anyone! If you're not sure, TRY IT! You WON"T be disappointed! Not only do they have a complete video tutorial with step-by-step guides on how to use all the features, but they have a live chat also where I was even able to have a one on one video chat where she gave me a ton of great ideas and helpful advice! Don't listen to the negative reviews about this app... their silly complaints proved they didn't follow the VERY easy and VERY clear instructions or utilize the VERY accessible live chat assistance -sorry, human error is not the app's fault!
You can tell the devs truly care about the development of this app and are always looking to improve it by adding new features and listening to their customers! Thank you!!

November 11, 2021

Wow thank you so much! We are so glad you found our tutorials helpful and can tell that we want to help e-commerce store owner succeed with their stores! So glad we were also able to hop on a call and get everything up and going with you! Welcome aboard!

Serenity Optical

This saves me a lot of time from having to create quality Weyerhaeuser-catching videos. This is absolutely perfect!

November 11, 2021

Awesome thank you so much!

Ashur Jewelry

Very cool app, I have been checking out companies to personally manage to post pictures and videos but this app can do it all in one app. Also the response from the service when I needed to change the Pinterest account was super fast and we jumped on a Zoom call within minutes to resolve the issue.

November 11, 2021

We are so happy to hear this and glad we were able to help and get you up and going!

Nathan Avenue

Every store needs this app. They really changed the game of social media engagement. Saves me so much time to create content and I even use the videos for ads. They are beautiful. Worth all my money. I get lots of sales from the content share from this app.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much! We are so glad you are loving Minta so far and that we are making things easier by saving you time on your social media content.

Reveal Swimwear Official

I used this app to help me create more social media post for my IG business page and it helped a lot and was very simple to use!

November 8, 2021

That's great! Thank you so much!