Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Loamypaws

I love this app, made it so easy to create custom content for my social network and site. If I hadn't come across this site I would have been making my own videos that wouldn't come close to the ease and quality they provide.

EleGonna

So far it's been a major great help I'm so glad this program exist. Thank you so much a major wait lifted off my shoulders. Even better when you get pinterest linked up.

Coming soon!

Yaacov Hassidim

Very useful as part of mixed Marketing Apps to promote our brand. I just wish they would expedite integrating with all the popular Social platforms apps

Thank you!!!

Purple Bananas Fashion Accessories

I used the app to help me make videos of my merchandise. I like the was the videos turn out. I think the music needs to be updated. I really like the way the videos are done and how fast it syncs to my store when i add new items.

We Sell Fashion

I am SHOCKED this app is so great. I am not kidding when I say you would have to send thousands to get this high a quality or selections of videos. It is unbelievable and it's only $7.00 or $9.00. You could charge so much more and get it.

April 12, 2021

WOW!! thank you sooo much!

Y.A.H. Apparel

Over all this is a really good app. Out of all of the apps I use this one is by far my fav! Easy to use is an understatement, it pretty much does all of the work! Plus I get emails with tricks, tips and advice. If you have a clothing or fashion brand on shopify, this app is a must have!

Thank you!!

KiiKii's Collections

They make creating content for social media so much easier. This app has cut my time in half. Thanks Minta

Thanks!

Beauty In Stone Jewelry

I love this app! The communication is great with the developers! They are forever improving my experience!

Thank you!!

Printy deals

I LOVE THIS APP! Y'ALL JUST NEED FIX IT SO I CAN USE MY OWN MUSIC. ALSO, THE VIDEOS NEED TO BE LONGER. THOSE TWO THINGS WOULD MAKE THIS THE PERFECT APP FOR ADVERTISING.

April 12, 2021

Thanks!! working on that one!

The XL Catalog

It makes my Facebook page look so professional I love this app so much!!!! I would recommend this to all of my friends!!