Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The XL Catalog

It makes my Facebook page look so professional I love this app so much!!!! I would recommend this to all of my friends!!

Thank you sooooo much!

Bouxji Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great little app. Really helps to save time and creates professional looking videos in seconds. Highly recommended. Loving all the new features recently added, the scheduler and the auto post saves soo much time and the video are super polished and professionally made. Keep up the good work.

Thank you sooooo much!

BloomBliss.com

I love this app, Minta makes it so easy to add video post to all of your social media sites at once.

April 12, 2021

WOW!! We love our customers too

Paula's Whipp Natural Butters and Oils for Hair and Skin

Time spent using app About 1 year

The music needs to be updated periodically. More selections added. Also, it would be amazing to have the option to automate posts. If I want to schedule post, I have to download then upload onto a scheduler. This takes so much time. Also I would love to collaborate with you as an ambassador or brand strategist. I'm a Pinterest coach as well and use your videos with my Story Pins. This would be a great way to connect online shops like etsy, shopify, etc how to leverage pinterest with their video marketing. Find more about me in instagram and Clubhouse at @EbonyBizDiva

April 12, 2021

Thanks!! Working on that!

Lizzie Onion's Emporium

Have been using Minta for sometime now. It's easy to use and helps create great mini videos. Love it.

Thank you!!!!

HELLUVAMUVA

This app is great and very user friendly! Its a time saver for sure for small businesses that dont have a marketing team to assist with these kind of projects. I only gave four stars because I wish that I controlled the speed of the video as some of rhe videos move so fast it doesn't allow a true focus on the products being advertised!

February 28, 2021

Thank you!! Working on that :) !

Fab Fly Fancy

I use this app to create content for my Instagram and I LOVE IT! It is a very user friendly app and the videos are great! It is so quick and easy to create quality videos in minutes.

February 28, 2021

Wow! You've made out day!

BUtiful.store

This app is a must have. Not only is it compatible and easily use with your store, facebook, instagram and soon Pinterest, etsy. for product video to be on your store is a game changer especially if you made them! One special touch that has really helped me is the assistant Ashley. She gives me ideas that is perfect. Love Love Love it!

February 28, 2021

We lay it out, for you to play it out! Thank you soooooo much!

Ory & Winnie Boutique

Absolutely LOVE this app, works amazing, videos are edgy and trendy. Makes it so easy to update customers on FB, Shopify and IG (coming soon) I love it! thank you so much!

February 25, 2021

Thanks you so much!

Soft & Rugged

If you need a simple, easy straightforward and cost effective way to make product videos for your store Minta Automated Video's is the way to go. Take the 7 day free trial and I promise you will not be disappointed. Just released the ability to add product videos directly to your shopify products page, I am going to be busy over the next week testing this out and seeing if it helps with conversions!! I started using Minta a few months back and have been blown away by all of the updates they have done over the last few months and their support team is great. I have been using their videos for my daily facebook posts, instagram and TikTok. I am able to create a professional video for any product on my site in less than 2 minutes and have the ability to post it to my platforms. I have also been using their videos in my facebook ad campaigns and have seen great results. I promise if you use this application to its full potential you will get your money back in a matter of days!

February 25, 2021