Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

Arête by Beasley

I am using this app and it is saving me a lot of time that I use to spend making my own videos for the posts!

June 28, 2021

Thank you! It means the world to us!!

Secrets-4you

Love the way its set up my videos, it was less hassle and everything went together. Also love how it connect to my social media account

Thank you so much!

Savi Fashions

Today is my first day using this app and I'm already impressed with the video output and quality. I find myself having to make minimal edits as the presets selected allows Minta to craft the perfect videos for my brand.

June 28, 2021

Thank you! let us know more after the free trial.

myvsn

This app is very easy to use and creates amazing videos for you! I just started using it a day ago and so far, so good!

June 28, 2021

Thank you!! We will continue to make your life easier :)

Kings & Thingz Fashion

This app have definitely added more customers for my business and I look forward to keeping them. If your time is limited Minta is the app for you❗❗

June 28, 2021

Thanks!!! Minta=time saver :)

Just Vibin with Tanesha Peace

Dope! Amazing! completely helpful and easy. The prices are affordable and I am grateful for this app.

Thank you so much!

Shop My Swag

I LOVE the SEAMLESS INTEGRATION with Facebook and Instagram to create and post videos!!! I've only used it once and it's AWESOME!!!

Soooooo Did you use it again ? :) Thanks for the warm words

VIERNNA

I am on the first day of 7 days free trial and the app impresses me. It looks like I can do a whole bunch with this apps for my advertisment.

June 28, 2021

Thank you! Let us know more

Tainosport

esta muybienesta app para postear en redes socialessinmucho esfuerzo todavia nopruebo todas las funciones pero de momento me gusta

Gracias!

Daisies for Days

So far I have not had any issues and I'm pleased with this app and service. If things change I will update my review. Thank you!

Thanks