Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
December 26, 2020

I am loving Minta so far! Their videos are fun, easy, and catchy! They do the work for you! But you have the option to customize the music, text, product images and more. A great way to get your brand out there!

ClassySassySwag
Time spent using app: 2 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

We love you too :). Stay tuned! there're lots of exciting stuff coming right up!

Edited March 1, 2021

Many thanks, Minta!
I have been using Minta for a few months now and I have seen how their App has developed over that time. Daniel and the Minta team keep surveying their Minta clients and developing new automation for our products within the Minta App.
They willingly respond to client concerns and suggestions and the App keeps getting better and better
Having an App that analyses my Shopify store data and products and automates videos specifically for me saves me so much time each day.
I can easily change text, colour, music to suit, each time I want to download.
I also love the NEW integration direct to my product pages.
Minta is one App I can't live without!

Gifts That Groove
Time spent using app: 3 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

Thank you! Great customers support is one of ours important mission

December 5, 2020

I love this app! The videos are so easy to make. I save money because I can make as many videos as I want and no longer need to pay someone every time I need a video.

Waist Forever Official
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

That's the all point. Minta = Time & Money saver! Thank you!

November 25, 2020

This app is great for video making and I like the slide transitions. I would love to be able to add more than 3 slides per video, 5 slides would be great to showcase a collection in depth and or new arrivals. Overall great app!

Reign Jewelry and Accessories
Time spent using app: 7 days
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

Hey, Suggestions noted! We working on that!

November 24, 2020

This product blew my mind! It is a must-have app for any Shopify site. It is so well designed, runs so smooth and the features will blow your mind. Download it now! The tech team is incredible too.

Creator and the Gang
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

Out of word! Thank you so much!

November 18, 2020

I installed this program just for testing and was pleasantly surprised. It does a great job for my needs

Jomatina
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 19 days

Thanks you J.

Edited November 18, 2020

-Sai’jo Stonez I saw this app on Instagram and thought I would try it out. So far I love this app! As a Business Owner and student I’m extremely busy. Creativity is a must for entrepreneurs and I love they give different options of videos to choose. I’m in the process of rebranding I can’t wait to see my new videos they create! I highly recommend.

Sai’jo Stonez
Time spent using app: 3 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

Thanks! Our business is to grow yours :)

November 16, 2020

I installed the Minta app to help me with video ads for my clothing website and I am also not very tech savvy but am learning on the way. As soon as I connected Minta to my website the videos with my products were made straight away. The overwhelming feeling of excitement and relief washed over me because I instantly knew that I will no longer have problems coming up with new ideas for my ads anymore. You can edit the videos to suit too with different music, text, adding product pictures to your ads as well. I love Minta!!! Minta is my go-to for my product videos....

Creedance and Co
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much!!!

Edited November 12, 2020

The videos are cute but they definitely do NOT use AI to find your best sellers. Some of these videos are showing items that are on draft status and haven't even been manufactured or sold yet. Defeats the whole purpose of this app. Disappointing.

Crimson and Clover Studio
Time spent using app: 3 days
Minta Technology services LTD replied January 3, 2021

Hey, Thanks for the feedback! We already fixed some of the issues you mentioned! Try give it a try.. I'm sure you will not feel disappointed again

November 11, 2020

This app is a must have. Prior to finding Minta I would spend hours creating videos of my products for posts on Instagram, Facebook etc. I love that this takes the thinking out of it for me and the time it saves is priceless. They have beautiful templates, great music and it is super easy to use. I love that you can upload your logo and use your brand colors and the smart technology makes your videos branded for you without having to worry about changing fonts, writing text etc. These work great for my Facebook ads instead of just using static images or the slideshow option within Facebook. I love that I can open the app, type in the product I want to promote and within like 10 seconds I have a full done for me video that I can then go post to my social media accounts. This is a must have!

Noah's Boytique