Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

elleCee Jewelry

Excellent app, very easy to use. Love the Auto-Post power up, it has saved me hours of time for a very low charge - it would cost at least 10X this to pay someone to do what the app does for me. Thank you Minta

May 4, 2022

You are so right and so happy you are seeing the tremendous value Minta provides to e-commerce store owners.

SpikeMode

Love it! It is very accurate in the promotional videos. It is simple and beautiful. I don't have to do much in order to promote my products!

Awesome! Thank you!

Moms Kids And Beagle Tee

CUTE VIDEOS, EASY TO NAVIGATE AND TO SYNC TO MY SHOPIFY STORE AND SOCIAL MEDIA. PLENTY OF VIDEOS TO CHOOSE FROM AND IT'S AMAZING HOW IT SUGGEST COLOR COMBINATIONS.

Wonderful! Thank you

JSFowler

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love making commercials and downloading them to my phone to manually share on my private social media accounts.

May 4, 2022

Amazing! Thank you for your feedback!

Kitson Living

Time spent using app About 2 months

I cancelled my account cause the videos were too short. I emailed them to get a refund and never heard from them. Need to go to BBB.

Sharon David's

Awesome App that makes life easy! It's worth the cost. The only thing you guys should improve on is the music. Add songs for summer, winter and spring. Add songs that fits different niche. Above all the app is a great app and easy to us. I pray it continues this way and only grow better and not the opposite. Thank you Minta.

May 4, 2022

Awesome thank you so much for your feedback. We do have lots of music in different genres to fit different stores an their "vibe". We are constantly adding new music options as well!

JBeanz912 Incorporated

I’m still learning…haven’t made a dime in a month. It seems easy enough… but more help with adding apps is definitely needed

Barbie Stylez

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I use this app to help promote my store products. I love how it creates and does all the work for me. All I have left to do is post and advertise. Super affordable plans. Its a wow+ above 5 stars from my part.

Thank you so much!

SpaDove

I love how it's so simple to see the different videos and upload the ones I like quickly to my social media with just a click.

Carteiras & Acessorios

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

Usei e fiquei encantada com os belos layouts e vídeos que faz sozinha. Tira-nos imenso trabalho e faz maravilhas para publicar nas redes sociais. Pena ainda não puder pagar a mensalidade para adquirir a versão paga. Recomendo vivamente pois é FANTÁSTICA Obrigada por terem criado algo tão incrível