Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

Find Epic Store

Amazing App and awesome support team! Very talented and creative leaders. They help you with ads which improves your ROIs and increase your chances to be seen, Easy way to bring traffic to your store and be seen by the public. I would definitely recommend this app for new businesses as well as established and busy stores. You only set up the app with few clicks and Minta does the rest! ROCK ON!!

Thank you so much!!

She Speaks Power Boutique

So far so good. I like this app. Someone from a Facebook group recommended it and it does what she said. Very useful.

June 28, 2021

Great news!! Thanks for the feedback

Redefine Lit Llc

I like how effortless the app is, easy to navigate, very easy to use and understand. I'd like to see more music options, something more that will fit our store.

June 28, 2021

Thanks!! working on some new and improve soundtracks for your store

KAJ Kosmetic

I am absolutely in love with this app. I have been seeing it on FB and was always skeptical but I am glad that I decided to give it a try. Guys get on this app I promise you there will be no regrets. I am still in awe over this app because I have been stressing daily to come up with content especially with having a little baby around and the timing to do that was always an issue. I couldn't get to connect my fb or instagram from my computer for some reason and Daniel and Arik was on it right away and they did a video call to help me. I did get it to connect on my phone and waiting to see if it will fix on my computer. Amazing Amazing customer support and they are determined to assist you with your problems until it is resolved. Worth every penny!!! Can't wait to see what else is in store and plz add some more up to date music

Thank you!

Yumi Kosmeticx by Gabryelle Miilan

I LOVE THE APP HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO LOG IN EACH TIME TO USE THE APP...AND THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T LET ME ENTER THE APP UNTIL I LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!! SENSELESS

June 28, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review. Can you please contact our support via the chat in your Minta dashboard. It feels like you are having issues that not supposed to be.

Chameleon Custom Creations

I feel like I'm creating social content 24/7 when on want and need to focus on other aspects of my business. Takes the angst away and gives me time back.

June 28, 2021

Thanks!! Minta is your new time saver friend

Azoreanna

I love this app! I use for all my social media platforms. Highly recommend it! I look forward to using it every day!
Azoreanna

Thanks you so much!

On Time Daily Planners

Just starting and so far I love it! I look forward to getting more familiar with your features and benefits. Thanks!

Thank you!

Daniela's Boutique LLC

This app helps a lot. Happy I came across it I used this app for my social media and I love this app

June 28, 2021

Thnx!!! Let us know a little bit more :)

Western Soul®

Auto post items that are hidden in my store so I had to turn the auto posting off. Waste of money and now cant even connect to Facebook. Don't pay yearly so you can cancel! Update: the connecting to Facebook is corrected now but I chose this app for the auto posting but it posts things that are hidden in my store so basically I paid for nothing.

June 8, 2021

Hi there, the Facebook connect was a specific issue that we fix few minutes after our chat yesterday. As for the auto post we fixing that as we spoke on the chat yesterday. I invited you to a 30 minute support call to figure out the issue and put you back on track in Minta
Have a great day