Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SHOPDJINN

I use it to make quick product videos that may not have one and also like the interface it's easy to understand.

April 21, 2022

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much!

Superior Impression

Very helpful app< i was racking my brain trying to figure out how i could get more traffic and sales to my site and minta does it for me

April 21, 2022

Amazing! So happy to hear!

God's Elect Apparel Shop

So far I am liking the videos that Minta Has created. They Are professional and Eye-catching. I would refer friends to the app.

April 21, 2022

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Alchemy of Wisdom Botanical Skincare

Location Australia

I use this app, as its so simple to promote products sales, change colour fonts to match your theme, always looks amazing! Highly recommend this app

Thank you!

homeluxuryplus

Time spent using app About 1 hour

love it in love in with it. love can't say enough about minta I am dancing around my office singing and omg I love it soooo much. it just made my day my week and my year by finding minta.

April 21, 2022

OMG thank you so much! We are so glad you are loving Minta!

SmoothTrue.com

I enjoy the post and its music Minta use. This product is the best. I recommend Minta to everyone. Minta is a great advertisement App.

April 11, 2022

Amazing thank you very much!

F-o-c-u-s Apparel, LLC

I'm using this app to help my small business advertise. I love it! The videos are very professional looking do it yourself videos on a "dime."

April 11, 2022

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you!

savings.with.patti-609

I used this app for some videos to post to tik toc, Instagram, and Facebook. They are really cute and catchy music. I will keep using them. I recommend this app.

Thank you!!

Sow A Bead

This is app is great. When possible, I will get the pro plan. Definitely needed to keep up with social media demands

April 11, 2022

Yes we are so glad you are loving it!

Care and Create

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app to help introduce my products in a fun way. Excellent service. I get to frustrated when trying to make my own videos. Now I can be at oeace and have it done for me. All while I can edit the products. Post in several different places. It's a win win in my book.

April 11, 2022

Amazing! Yes we are so glad we are taking some of the stress away from content creation and posting for you!