4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient AI technology, and time-saving features. They appreciate its ability to auto-generate high-quality videos and manage social media campaigns. The app integrates well with various social platforms and allows scheduling posts. Despite initial concerns about pricing, merchants find it cost-effective. The customer support, especially service manager Avraham, is praised for their responsiveness and dedication. The app is particularly valued for its ease of use and the quality of videos it produces.

April 5, 2022

I wish I could use the app but Impossible to save the texts in French too bad. you have to think about being able to save the templates

Montableaudeco
France
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied April 6, 2022

Hey There, we have both options. Would you like to schedule a video call? We will show you everything, Email support@withminta.com.

September 13, 2021

This app has a lot of great benefits. I am reviewing all of they ways that I can use it to help with website.

Rhyse and Shyne
15 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied September 15, 2021

Thank you so much! Be sure you have your power ups turned on and check out the planner where you can schedule your video posts up to a month in advance!

November 29, 2022

This app is pretty cool if takes the guess work out of creating catchy marketing. I love that I can use the design but chose the photos I want used.

You Sew Crafty
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your feedback!

We appreciate your honesty and are eager to hear how we can improve. Please let us know what changes or features would enhance your experience to 5 stars. 🙏😊

Please email care@reconvert.com and write Jordan in the subject and we can try to resolve this and work through any issues together.

Best wishes!

Jordan | Customer Care

January 4, 2021

service is very fast and big updates for use of the app across social platforms. videos are easy to make and are very eye catching for customers.
will be a game changer if you haven't tried video marketing yet.

LABELL.co
15 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied February 25, 2021

Thanks you!!!

Edited December 29, 2022

I would give this app a zero score on how they handled the issues with their auto-post. It stopped working back in April on some apps, but not others. They continued to charge me for months the $55 dollar fee. They have now since changed the fee table by taking away the free option. They offered us a credit and suggested that we download the videos and post ourselves! We asked for a refund, they issued a credit and then took it away. We asked for a refund, they claimed to have issued on but never did. This went on for 7 month that they kept charging our account. Still no refund and Still no credits and Still No Video Access. Terrible business, terrible waste of money, especially for small businesses, terrible customer service.

The Tiffany Marie Collection
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 15, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! With Minta our goal is to automate as much video and image content for you as possible versus DIY editors which take way too much time and prevent you from being able to post consistently multiple times a day to all of your social channels since that would pretty much be a full time job. Minta makes it possible without you having to do anything, just link your store and go.

March 13, 2022

I couldn make it posting any videos , maybe upgrade version is better but cant trust cz the video coulnd open

Latina_Styles
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 15, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We’re sorry to hear your experience was less than ideal. 🙏 We are committed to improvement and value your suggestions on how we might make our app a 5-star experience.

Please consider revisiting your review after seeing the changes we’ve made. You can always email care@reconvert.com writing Jordan in the subject line and I'd be happy to assist specifically.

Your input truly makes a difference! 😊

Best

Jordan | Customer Care

March 21, 2022

So far, I really like the app. It has the post ready for me to send to my social media. I only have to write the captions. I am trying to use the autopost but it is having issues right now. Minta did let me know the issue is being worked on. I appreciate the communication from them. The app is not expensive at all, especially for what they are doing for me. So I recommend as of right now.

Rubis Noir Jewelry
9 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. The auto post issue was resolved the day the problem was identified and has been working per usual since then. If you ever need any assistance, you can reach out to us and we would be more than happy to help

February 27, 2023

Except they did chargee even though I cancelled my Free Trial!! Haven't done anything about it!! The Adds themselves are great just shitty billing.

Now and Then Discounts
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 2, 2023

Hi there, I've been trying to reach out to you in order to handle the refund but I couldn't get an answer, would you please get back to me by email at eric@reconvert.io?

Looking forward to solving this for you :)

Eric | Minta & ReConvert CEO

March 15, 2021

It makes my Facebook page look so professional I love this app so much!!!! I would recommend this to all of my friends!!

The XL Catalog
13 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied April 12, 2021

Thank you sooooo much!

December 14, 2021

I thought this was too good to be true. But this is a great addition to my social media presence. Everything I need to look professional, and organized. Love it.

Romantic Allure Candle Company
13 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!