4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, AI-powered features, and cost-effectiveness. They praise its seamless integration with social media platforms and scheduling capabilities. The customer service, especially from Alex and Vladimir, is highly commended. It's recommended for small businesses and those seeking to enhance brand awareness through videos. Its ability to quickly produce high-quality videos and a month's worth of content in under 2 hours is seen as transformative.

October 30, 2022

Amazing App! I wish it was free but you can still use a 7-day free trial. I liked all the content and also the interface.

dlowkeydrip
34 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied November 11, 2022

Thank you. We have a free plan that you can use that allows for 5 downloads per month

June 30, 2021

I just did a video and posted it to all of my social media in less than five minutes. I'm amazed at how quickly this was as well as the quality of the video! This is amazing.

The Glitter Doctor
33 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied July 14, 2021

Thank you!

June 27, 2021

I am using this app and it is saving me a lot of time that I use to spend making my own videos for the posts!

Arête by Beasley
32 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 28, 2021

Thank you! It means the world to us!!

February 27, 2022

This app is awesome -helped me make content quickly. The setup is easy and inclusive of many social media outlets.

cameogirldesigns
31 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 2, 2022

Thank you!!

June 3, 2021

I like this app so far. I think it will help me a lot to post videos in my stores and help market my store.

It’s Erica’s Place
23 minutes using the app
July 4, 2021

I truly love everything about this app, this is my first time trying it, I so hope improves my business.

S O L E II
20 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied July 14, 2021

Thank you!

May 10, 2022

De app werkt makkelijk en snel en je kan hem op veel manieren aanpassen wat ook wel moet om de huisstijl te krijgen

ISKO Vital™
Netherlands
18 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied May 16, 2022

August 24, 2021

So easy to use and thank god for the content. Very excited to use this app all summer. It even selects colours to suit your branding!

Folksong
15 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied August 25, 2021

We are so glad you are finding it easy to use and loving all the content Minta is creating for you!

Edited November 17, 2021

My heart stopped when I saw the first video created with my brand. I’m impressed!! All the hours of work it takes to create your own content, and this app makes it so I can breathe. Thank You God!! So glad your ad randomly came across my page :) - www.TYGCollection.com

The TYG Collection
13 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied November 19, 2021

Wow! Well we don't want anyones heart stopping on us but we are glad our video gave you that wow factor feeling! Have you seen the images you also get created from each video as well?

January 13, 2022

Great app helps with getting the word out about our brand. Makes great quick videos that keep people's attention long enough to want to buy.

Valhalla-Athletics
10 minutes using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 19, 2022

Yes we definitely help with brand awareness by making it so easy and taking such a small amount of time to get amazing content ready to share to your social media channels