Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wovencraftco

Minta Make it not easy to cancel subscription. I Experienced technical issues publishing some products during free trial. I decided to end the service and not continue. Two months later , it come to my surprise that Minta is still charging me for their service even though I did not use it at all and did not renew it. Contact their service and never got my money back. Charge dispute is my next move ...

March 24, 2022

Anyone can cancel at anytime for any reason. We make it very easy and users have the ability to cancel directly from within the app at anytime and they do not need to contact us to do so. If someone doesn't cancel and forgets they have the service then like any other subscription, of course they will be charged until they cancel.

Shade Clothing House

Makes advertising extremely easy! It makes my business look and feel extremely professional. Absolutely love it.

March 24, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

The Craft Brewers

Great app to generate easy videos. Just a shame some of the auto-generated video do not update themselves (thinking about the Slow selling category)

March 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! The videos update in real time within the app but yes once you have used them and posted them to your social channels they do not update or change on social media once they have been posted.

mohanboutique

I love the app. already have views. Now I need to learn how to add the music to tik tok and turn off the music on minta, but overall no complaints

March 24, 2022

Amazing! You can reach out to us anytime for assistance on the music.

Cashmere Red by Michelle Collette

I used this app to try and help with better social media presence, it seems like a good thing but the music need better options.

March 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are always adding new music options to the hundreds of options we already offer.

Scrubs N Tingz HealthCare Tote Bags

I Looooove this app every video is amazing!!!!! I'm hoping to get more sales for the more video ads I put out but this is the best thus far!!!!!!!

March 15, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

Wild Crush

I'm so happy that we found this app! It's amazing and it helps you create striking product videos in seconds. I couldn't figure out how to download the videos (purely my fault) and I reached out to the team and Daniel was super helpful and helped me solve the problem in no time. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this app! I can't wait to make more videos using Minta.

Amazing! Thank you! And yes Daniel is pretty awesome

DESIREE'S DARE TO DAZZLE BOUTIQUE LLC

i used the app to market my product and today i realized that i can use these marketing tools on my website.

March 15, 2022

Yes you can use the video and image content Minta creates on all of your social platforms, use them in paid ads, use them as product videos on your website and so much more!

Neeiva home decor

It's really good get you the basic sets ups for a video makes the rest easy , with the premium you get and expansion on how you can design your videos really amazing

March 15, 2022

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your feedback

SBEEZ

This wonderful app really helps in the marketing aspect of your online store. A must have if you wat to reach a wide range of customers.

Thank you so much!