Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

BurghBaby

Wow absolutely blown away with this app. Love it! I was having trouble finding ways to make exciting ads for products on my eshop and boom they automatically hooked me up in a matter of minutes.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much, that means alot to us! We try to make it as easy possible to get you unlimited video content as quickly as possible!

Taylor's Expressions

I love how the app just can take any item in my store and create an video to share on social media, to help promote my store.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

T J scrubs and more

This app will definitely help me save time! Just when I thought I needed to hire someone for content along comes minta.

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much! So glad we were able to save you from that extra expense of hiring someone for social media content.

Simplistic Charge

Love this app, all I have to do is plug and play the videos to my social media platforms. They use the pictures from my collections to create the videos.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We try to make it as saey as possbile for shop owners to have amazing video content as simply as possible!

The Cat’s Whiskas

Excellent - so quick - saves me a lot of time making my own videos - would highly recommend Minta !!

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Fleight6

I have only had it for a few hours. It has done everything it said it was going to do. It made videos out of my pics and uploaded them to my 3 social media accounts for me! No complaints. So far 5 Stars!

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad you got everything set up and going so easily!

Curvy QUEENS Fashions and More

Love this APP so easy and automated scheduling what a dream. This could replace and employee and save alot of money..Lisa

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! That is exactly our goal, to be a content creator and social media manager all in one app for you.

LUVLI

I would like a product tag that leads to the item in my store. Also, draft items shouldn't have ads.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Your posts to Facebook and Pinterest do include links to that item in your store. Instagram is the only one that does not allow a "link". When you post your Minta video or your auto post does your post you are able to tag your products as long as you have your Instagram shop enabled which is something that is done through Facebook and Instagram, not with us here. Hope that helps!

Vanessadesigns4u

Love this app! Videos,music,text...all within your control. Scheduling is easy and so time saving. Lindsay was available to do a video session with me and help me understand all the benefits of using this app. Thank you Lindsay for your help.

Modish Mi' Butiq

I like the apps in the videos they are very efficient and professional I think that you all need to have more music selections and colors because after a while it starts to play the same music in all the videos. The videos that mints to selects to power up should be more frequently

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! You are able to change the music in the videos as well as colors by just clicking on the little pencil icon under any video. You can schedule more videos to post daily by using our calendar and scheduling multiple posts a day up to a month in advance.