Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

Teedotkustoms

This app helped to create a genuine feel for my art and clothing I would like it a lot better if the downloads worked better for iOS tho

June 3, 2021

Thank you! Trying to find better downloads option for iOS.

Dirty Boi Club

Love it, Simple and easy to use. All we had to do is add the app and it generated all kinds of videos for our products.

Thank you so much!

QUALITYaddic

I really like this app a lot. At first I was skeptical about using it, I'm glad that I DID tried it.

We glad too :)

Sugoi Nation

Fantastic App! Only lose 1 star because auto-posting to IG Story is not possible. It would be a perfect 5 stars if this was possible.

June 3, 2021

Thank you! Posting for IG Stories via web applications is not supported by Facebook. We are working on our own workaround

DRPfit Apparel

I LOVE THIS APP!! after downloading over 15 app trying to find one that works for my store I came across this one!!

June 3, 2021

Thank you! We guess it's never too late for the perfect match!

Hair Plus ME

I love the ability to add photos and content without worrying about haivng to post it all. I am so thankful for this app. It helps me with my day to day tasks.

June 3, 2021

That's what Minta is all about :)

ZINURU LLC

So far so good easy to use and publish. I just downloaded but impressed with the ease it took to connect and create videos.

Nichellaverse

I use this app to keep my posts consistent and cohesive. I like how the posts are customizable and still along a theme. I wish there was a way to post directly to stories.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. Currently Facebook do not support posting to stories direct from web applications. we are working on our own workaround

Lassie Angel

Estou usando para mostrar mais detalhes dos meus produtos, espero qur ajude, mas eu estou amando os vídeos

Gracias

Ava Blaze Apparel Co

This app is incredibly easy to use and makes you look like an instant pro! I love being able to totally customize the templates with my logo and brand colors. The new automated scheduled posting feature is a GAME CHANGER! I can’t wait to see what they do next.

June 3, 2021

Thank you! A lot more amazing features to come. We've just started :)