Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Scrubs N Tingz HealthCare Tote Bags

I Looooove this app every video is amazing!!!!! I'm hoping to get more sales for the more video ads I put out but this is the best thus far!!!!!!!

March 15, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

Wild Crush

I'm so happy that we found this app! It's amazing and it helps you create striking product videos in seconds. I couldn't figure out how to download the videos (purely my fault) and I reached out to the team and Daniel was super helpful and helped me solve the problem in no time. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this app! I can't wait to make more videos using Minta.

Amazing! Thank you! And yes Daniel is pretty awesome

DESIREE'S DARE TO DAZZLE BOUTIQUE LLC

i used the app to market my product and today i realized that i can use these marketing tools on my website.

March 15, 2022

Yes you can use the video and image content Minta creates on all of your social platforms, use them in paid ads, use them as product videos on your website and so much more!

Neeiva home decor

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

It's really good get you the basic sets ups for a video makes the rest easy , with the premium you get and expansion on how you can design your videos really amazing

March 15, 2022

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your feedback

SBEEZ

Location New Zealand

This wonderful app really helps in the marketing aspect of your online store. A must have if you wat to reach a wide range of customers.

Thank you so much!

KitMaii

Location Australia

Terrific app. Very easy to use and quick to create videos and even edit suggested text etc. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much!

The Tiffany Marie Collection

Excellent app. Life saver. We wouldn't mind having more editing controls and text placed when and where we want.

March 15, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! With Minta our goal is to automate as much video and image content for you as possible versus DIY editors which take way too much time and prevent you from being able to post consistently multiple times a day to all of your social channels since that would pretty much be a full time job. Minta makes it possible without you having to do anything, just link your store and go.

hyperzonic dealz ™

Time spent using app About 2 months

great overall app easy to navigate great features, great customer service so professionals.. yeahhh

March 8, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

izsabella

I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS I LOVE THIS APP ITS EASY TO USE I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO!

March 8, 2022

Thank you! We wish you would have found us sooner too, but glad to have you on board now.

Zen Coutoure

Location Australia

Have used this app and quite easily showcases and shares my products giving it the exposure we need

Thank you!