Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CarterBrito Urban Fashion’s

This app is amazing. I love what you do. I save so much time doing what i need to do while you keep my customers informed

May 16, 2022

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Fitversal

I like this app thank you so much for the great work that you guys do. Please keep on improving this app, please.

Thank you!

WeddingDecor.com

This app makes videos easy! I love it!!! 10 stars! I'm still learning how to use all of the features but so far it is amazing!

Wow! Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review

ISKO Vital™

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 18 minutes

De app werkt makkelijk en snel en je kan hem op veel manieren aanpassen wat ook wel moet om de huisstijl te krijgen

SlimSpul nederland b.v.

Location Netherlands

I do like the app and have bought a license for a month to test it. Having trouble with tiktok videos though. The app posts it to my tiktok but I cannot open it there on tiktok. Tried both autopost and manual push from the app.

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! TikTok should be working just fine. They were having a technical issue on their side but it should be working now. If not, you can always reach out to our support team

P.O.T 9 STREETWEAR CLOTHING CO.

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help my performance on social media. And it helped alot. Now I just sit back & automatically post.

May 16, 2022

Amazing! Thank you very much!

ZULANI DESIGNS LLC

I use the app to post on my business social platforms. It is easier for me to plan ahead with the calendar and the app takes all the hard work out

May 4, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

Cherrine Luxe Hair

I use this app for advertising and marketing. It really helps save time. I love how I can create new product videos and the holiday themes.

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much and yup that is our goal to save you time! After all, time is money right?

Beautifycosmetics81-800

I use this business to help with my social media posting for my store. I really love the auto posting and the videos that this app creates. Im loving this app.

May 4, 2022

We are so happy to hear this. Thank you!

JelleBeans

This app helps me to advertise the products in my store and the app is easy to use with very creative advertisements.

Thank you!