Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KitMaii

Terrific app. Very easy to use and quick to create videos and even edit suggested text etc. Highly recommend.

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much!

The Tiffany Marie Collection

Excellent app. Life saver. We wouldn't mind having more editing controls and text placed when and where we want.

March 15, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! With Minta our goal is to automate as much video and image content for you as possible versus DIY editors which take way too much time and prevent you from being able to post consistently multiple times a day to all of your social channels since that would pretty much be a full time job. Minta makes it possible without you having to do anything, just link your store and go.

hyperzonic dealz ™

great overall app easy to navigate great features, great customer service so professionals.. yeahhh

March 8, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

izsabella

I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS I LOVE THIS APP ITS EASY TO USE I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO!

March 8, 2022

Thank you! We wish you would have found us sooner too, but glad to have you on board now.

Zen Coutoure

Have used this app and quite easily showcases and shares my products giving it the exposure we need

Thank you!

cook-hom

great service it really helped me with making videos especially if someone is new this is a game changer

March 8, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate your review!

Schicklady

Thank you very much, that's a really good App. Easy to custumize and share on social media, Facebook, TikTok e.ct

Thank you!

Shop Faithfully

I like how this app creates and automates my videos for me. It saves me a lot of time. Would highly recommend this app.

Thank you very much!

Nearby Store

Just start the app and forget about your posts or anything, if the developer add reels options this app will destroy any other application period

March 8, 2022

Thank you so much! As soon as IG allows 3rd party apps to do this, we are ready!

OTTENTICC

I used the app to post on my social media account, it's really cool. I recommend it's very efficient and simple to use

Amazing! Thank you!