Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boss Language

This is a great app. I love the Power Up feature but wish it wouldn't keep selecting the same designs. The app offers more designs if you don't use the Power Up feature. If they improve the Power Up feature this would easily be a five star rating for me.

June 13, 2022

Hi thank you so much! For the power ups there are tons of design options so the more you activate in the setup area the more variation you will get for these.

subtleflight

This app is great for content creation and it has a great auto post to social media feature. Would like to see more video variations

May 24, 2022

Thank you so much! You know when you select different design styles from the drop down menu, you get tons of different template options beyond the small sample that is shown in your main dashboard area.

Supernovarieties Boutique

I Love this app, it has Great Designs and Lots of Beautiful Ideas, it also brings your images to life, keep it up!

May 24, 2022

Thank you! We really appreciate it

Bump 2 Baby Shop

The App is great for scheduling all or your social media, it certainly makes it easier and less time consuming, but they definitely need more options on their videos and the editing of the videos

May 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! We currently allow you to edit text, colors, fonts, images, add multiple products to a video and change the music. Our goal is for you spend as little time editing or modifying the videos so you can set your social media posting on auto pilot and worry about the other important aspects of marketing and running your business.

Baimaa

Location Netherlands

Simple and amazing to use. Great job creatures, ....................................................

SlimSpul nederland b.v.

Location Netherlands

I do like the app and have bought a license for a month to test it. Having trouble with tiktok videos though. The app posts it to my tiktok but I cannot open it there on tiktok. Tried both autopost and manual push from the app.

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! TikTok should be working just fine. They were having a technical issue on their side but it should be working now. If not, you can always reach out to our support team

JBeanz912 Incorporated

I’m still learning…haven’t made a dime in a month. It seems easy enough… but more help with adding apps is definitely needed

May 4, 2022

Dorothynshop

love it.Things I don't like is the way the billing set up ,if you need the monthly .Not forcing people

April 21, 2022

Thank you! We do offer flexible monthly or annual plans for you to choose from.

The Emperiol Clothing Company

Would like to be able to add my own music to the video. Other than that the app is great with what it allows you to do.

April 21, 2022

Rubis Noir Jewelry

So far, I really like the app. It has the post ready for me to send to my social media. I only have to write the captions. I am trying to use the autopost but it is having issues right now. Minta did let me know the issue is being worked on. I appreciate the communication from them. The app is not expensive at all, especially for what they are doing for me. So I recommend as of right now.

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. The auto post issue was resolved the day the problem was identified and has been working per usual since then. If you ever need any assistance, you can reach out to us and we would be more than happy to help

Previous 1 3 4 5