Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Generatrix Fashions

I will upgrade the starts later. I just started using this app. So far I like the videos and still checking out the app and its features.

November 26, 2021

Thank you! Don't forget you can search for any product in your store and have us create unlimited videos and designed images of every single product in your store.

singled out, llc

Good app. I'm not seeing how to use the planner though. And I can't edit the captions and Dave the new edited caption without saving and selecting the old one

November 8, 2021

You can add any videos to the calendar by just clicking the pink share button at the bottom of any video. All the captions can be edited by just clicking the little pencil button at the bottom of any video as well.

LUVLI

I would like a product tag that leads to the item in my store. Also, draft items shouldn't have ads.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Your posts to Facebook and Pinterest do include links to that item in your store. Instagram is the only one that does not allow a "link". When you post your Minta video or your auto post does your post you are able to tag your products as long as you have your Instagram shop enabled which is something that is done through Facebook and Instagram, not with us here. Hope that helps!

Cupid Beauty Supplies

Still trying it just downloaded it right now. So far, I'm impressed. I wonder if they can do a video of the category. Like rather than craving 1 product if they can do a video showing multiple products from one type to get people's attention by offering different styles rather than just color.

September 22, 2021

Yes on each video you have a little pencil button to edit and there you are able to select multiple products to show in one video. Simply start typing the title and then select it for Minta to a that product for you automatically. Some templates allow for up to 7 different products in one video. Hope that helps and feel free to reach out to our support team with any other questions. Also be sure to check out our blog an find the Minta101 blog that shows you all the features.

2Focus

it sucks that they only have a few songs and cant download your own but its a good tool to use if your on a budget

September 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We add new music options regularly and if you are sharing your videos on Tik Tok or Instagram reels, simply choose one of the song choices available there when uploading your content inf you are looking for popular licensed music options

Shujaa Tees

It's a great app and has helped me immensely by working in the background to help spread the word at times when I'm just too busy building my business to deal with Social Media. My reason for giving 4 stars is that the UI is still a bit clunky. Things like adding multiple products to a video are far more difficult than they need to be. I'm sure that as the app matures those types of kinks will get worked out. Just the same, Minta rocks!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much! We would love to hear any suggestions you have that you think would make the UI easier to navigate. Please reach out to us anytime!

DA ¥🔛 L¥FE FASHIONS LLC

I used this app to help grow my business and help with videos and easy shares. This app is amazing help small business growing. This also helps my business to look into more movement and access to other businesses to collaborate with each other. Minta also makes it easy to decide social media platform to be posted and enjoy the development of customers feedbacks.

September 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!

Lou-Kane

I heard about Minta on face book and it sound like a good way to help me with my product and sale for my brand with advertising my clothing and so much more.

August 16, 2021

Awesome! Yes also be sure to follow us on IG where we post tips and tricks to help your business grow!

Mighty Expressions

I like this app. It cuts down on time for sure. I would like to see more variety in the backgrounds, perhaps places, nature, homes, etc. If people could be added with my products being used, that would be awesome!

August 12, 2021

Minta uses the photos that are in your stores product page. If you would like more images like your product being used by someone, you would just add those kind of images to your product photos.

Angelic Tresses by Chelly

This App is awesome it helps me advertise quickly with very little effort. I wish I had a few more options to switch up my videos but overall its great.

August 2, 2021