Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Minta Technology services LTD
4.7
December 7, 2022

I only would give 4 stars out of 5, Its a great little app, makes your life easier, simple to connect it to your store, but they should upload or refresh more songs or at least make `upload your own` as an available option. because if you use it daily then the songs are the same and same with no other options. :)

OliWell
December 2, 2022

I use this app to help me post consistently. So far it is performing as expected. Although I do notice that my engagement is lower than normal. I am keeping my eye on it as I just started using the creatives.

mysticalcherry
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 16, 2022

Very powerful tool but I'm missing some features that I hope the team will be adding on so. I want to be able to upload my own music(legally of course) and be able to upload my own videos to combain with Minta generated videos. Morever, option to change font size and color. Possibility to post to Insta Stories direct from Minta.

ASASE PRINTS
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 29, 2022

I like using Minta when I need to create some new video content. It's pretty easy to use, but occasionally is very laggy to load. I'm happy with product, but there are a few needed improvements: 1) need the option to create 16:9 videos for reels, etc.; 2) music isn't that great. I'd love more mood options than dance music. Most are too cheesy to use. Otherwise, pretty great!

Willow Ship
Time spent using app: 3 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied August 1, 2022

Thank you so much! We do have quite a bit of more moody music in there. You can always save your favorites so Minta will only use those when creating videos by configuring the settings in your brand kit section.

July 15, 2022

I like Minta! Great idea! I can't afford it right now, but down the track I may look into it again. I would like to be able to change more text words. Only sometimes it has not captured the image correctly (e.g. captured just the top part of a product), but most of the time it does. It would be good to click more than 1 option what platform to post on at a time. They post quickly - so that's awesome!

deLadonica
Time spent using app: 5 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied August 3, 2022

Awesome thank you for your feedback!