Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

Angelic Tresses by Chelly

This App is awesome it helps me advertise quickly with very little effort. I wish I had a few more options to switch up my videos but overall its great.

EAJAA Body Care LLC

I love how this app have really nice videos themes and music. The videos really speak for themselves

July 22, 2021

Thank you!
Actually you can create a multi products video. Here is how:
1. Under each video you have an edit button
2. In that button you will see a “product section”
3. There you can add product, change the order of appearance in the video & select the images you want for each product.

Easy breezy!

BajaTiki

I am enjoying the app but I never use the music which is a bummer, if you could add some tropical, classical, or world themed music I could use it with my brand. The auto posting is a great feature. I am still on my free trial but plan on keeping the app. Thank you.

July 14, 2021

Thanks! Will work on new soundtracks ASAP

Beyond and Above Blessings

Now I can make videos of my products it’s easy to use they provide many choices of videos for different types of products and such

July 14, 2021

Redefine Lit Llc

I like how effortless the app is, easy to navigate, very easy to use and understand. I'd like to see more music options, something more that will fit our store.

June 28, 2021

Thanks!! working on some new and improve soundtracks for your store

blunt cases

I would like more customizability but I am liking where this is going. Awesome App. Great integration with the store and very easy to make good quality videos.

Revolutionary Vibes

I used this app to promote my first discount and sale. I like the selection of music. The only thing that could be tweaked is the speed of the video. I haven't reviewed the entire app to see if that is possible, it would be a good option.

Sugoi Nation

Fantastic App! Only lose 1 star because auto-posting to IG Story is not possible. It would be a perfect 5 stars if this was possible.

June 3, 2021

Thank you! Posting for IG Stories via web applications is not supported by Facebook. We are working on our own workaround

Atomic London

In love, definitely easier to use than most; the only thing I didn't like are the choice of music. Needs to be more updated with songs with words and more energy like IG reels (etc). These choice of music makes the post look generic and a bit boring. Please keep music current. however, I still like it :)

June 3, 2021

Thank you! working on some new and improved music as we speak :)

Shop Perkins-N-Reynolds

I just start using this app I like it so far very user friendly and the product videos are dope

June 3, 2021

We lay it out for you to play it out! Thank you

Previous 1 3