Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

HouseTennOfficial

Just downloaded this app and I am very pleased so far. Can't wait to see the difference it makes for my store.

draadiva

I used this app to help me make product videos for social media. I like the ease of use ad most of the videos. Took Took a while to download at first now UI seems more responsive.

House Six Oh Nine

My sales have increased dramatically because of Minta! The videos are clear and catchy. Excellent app for small businesses

Expressive DeZien

UPDATE: First let me say AGAIN WOW Customer Service is a Really Big Deal for me. I’ll hold forever as long as I get good service. Good Customer Service doesn’t just resolve the issue A good CSR will resolve the issue and give you knowledge. THIS COMPANY, THIS AP, Minta is that and so much more. I am shocked at how good the rep was. Didn’t expect her to be nice, helpful, share knowledge let alone understand or care. I expected what we’ve all had, forever to respond, hateful, rude, unhelpful left without answers, and feeling like an inconvenience. Not Minta, their CSRs aren’t your everyday CSR, She had knowledge because she has been where we, you, and I are. She explained everything in detail until she knew I got it. At first, I was disappointed, but it was because I didn’t understand, and I missed a few key things then she showed me and I’m like WoW. I will say this, you only get 5 free video downloads so use them wisely. I wish I had known that beforehand and I would have been more careful, but the templates are beautiful, uplifting eye-catching. It picks your company colors from your logo!!! It’s already sized to fit your social media so NO RESIZING. It posts for you across 3 social media platforms, It tells you that it's going to and does what it says! AGAIN WOOOOOOW. It even has an at a glance calendar to see what’s going to be and has been posted and where! Look, just try it. OH, you can even try it BEFORE the 7-day trial. WHO DOES THAT!? I have never seen an app that lets you try it before the 7-day trial. The designers of this app are so smart they know what we need and want, and poof made it. It does need a few tweaks here and there but nothing that can’t be worked around. Bring it to their attention and they will fix it. And this is a one-of-a-kind real deal helpful app. Just get it. I PROMISE you will love it. If I could add anything besides WOW, WOW, WOW JUST GET IT ALREADY, I would Love to be a tester for anything beta they offer! I tried to mess it up and couldn’t just incredible. Did I mention WOW!

1Unique Home

I really like this app. It helps me save time, tremendously! The videos are also created quickly. It helps to make marketing more simple than difficult.

November 30, 2021

So glad you are liking Minta and that it is saving you time!

Jays Beans

I found this very easy to use and I am loving it to help our store. Great way to reach out to more customers.

November 30, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!

Manukihairandbodycosmetics

I used this app to help me get new sales and it is definately helping me getting more people to interact with me on Instagram and facebook it is so wonderful I cant wait to start making more money so that I may upgrade to even more Sales Thank You Minta

November 30, 2021

Awesome! Yes the pro version is life changing as it takes so many tasks off your plate!

Pretty B Nich

I use this app to help me market my online shop. I love it and it helps out alot, not to mention its creative and fun to use. Thank you Minta!

November 30, 2021

Thank you! So glad that you are finding it fun to use!

Eprime Merchandise

wow .. i am very impressed. This has taken so much pressure off my hands ... as a new start up business most of my time is taken up just by deciding what posts to put up on a daily basis on my social media platforms.. With Minta i can now concentrate on the other aspects of my business ... thank you so much. Its like a very big load has been taken off my shoulders. Love love love this!

November 30, 2021

That is exactly what we are here for! To make your life easier and save you time! So glad to hear we have been able to help!

Antoinette's Fashions

I love this app...it works for everything I need. I would recommend to all small business owners to use.

November 30, 2021

Awesome we love to hear this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28