Minta

Automated video ads created especially for you

Reign Jewelry and Accessories

This app is great for video making and I like the slide transitions. I would love to be able to add more than 3 slides per video, 5 slides would be great to showcase a collection in depth and or new arrivals. Overall great app!

Creator and the Gang

This product blew my mind! It is a must-have app for any Shopify site. It is so well designed, runs so smooth and the features will blow your mind. Download it now! The tech team is incredible too.

Jomatina

I installed this program just for testing and was pleasantly surprised. It does a great job for my needs

Sai’jo Stonez

-Sai’jo Stonez I saw this app on Instagram and thought I would try it out. So far I love this app! As a Business Owner and student I’m extremely busy. Creativity is a must for entrepreneurs and I love they give different options of videos to choose. I’m in the process of rebranding I can’t wait to see my new videos they create! I highly recommend.

Creedance and Co

I installed the Minta app to help me with video ads for my clothing website and I am also not very tech savvy but am learning on the way. As soon as I connected Minta to my website the videos with my products were made straight away. The overwhelming feeling of excitement and relief washed over me because I instantly knew that I will no longer have problems coming up with new ideas for my ads anymore. You can edit the videos to suit too with different music, text, adding product pictures to your ads as well. I love Minta!!! Minta is my go-to for my product videos....

Noah's Boytique

This app is a must have. Prior to finding Minta I would spend hours creating videos of my products for posts on Instagram, Facebook etc. I love that this takes the thinking out of it for me and the time it saves is priceless. They have beautiful templates, great music and it is super easy to use. I love that you can upload your logo and use your brand colors and the smart technology makes your videos branded for you without having to worry about changing fonts, writing text etc. These work great for my Facebook ads instead of just using static images or the slideshow option within Facebook. I love that I can open the app, type in the product I want to promote and within like 10 seconds I have a full done for me video that I can then go post to my social media accounts. This is a must have!

JUNKY MONKY

Finally an app that makes my life easy and creates new and cool content for me in a completely automatic way. I do not have to worry about content for new products and not even for products for which I have changed the price !!!

Henna Cosmetics

Amazing app!! Simply amazing. Greatly priced. Makes automatic product videos (just worry about putting enough images on the product page).

Stigma Streetwear

so far so good now lets see if they will have new materiel tweaks or repetitive options! I have high hopes for minta. great customer service!!!

Absolute Fashion 2020

I used this app for my Facebook and Instagram and I love it. Definitely a great app to help boost your business.

Previous 1 3 4