Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Astro War

Game Changer. Saves a lot of creative time. The time that can be geared to other facets of my business.

Inspire Hardware

Great app to keep our social media accounts fresh when we launch new products on the site. So easy to use too.

Rtystic Creationz Merch

I love this app. Very helpful and easy to post media for my shopify storefront. Scheduling is a breeze and very effective for when I want my videos posted. I do recommend this app for anyone looking for help in getting there products noticed.

Halfeti Metaphysical Shoppe

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST APP EVER! This has completely saved my life and made marketing and promotions so much easier. TO SAY THE LEAST.

MOYÈ

This app makes it so much easier for me to post without a worry. I just started, but I'm LOVING it so far.

K Monae's

Haven't quite finished setting up the app but so far so good. I can't wait to see what's all available

heyinmatecollection

love this app. it gives me all the time I need to develop my product. this has been an awesome experience.

Amazing! Thank you!!

GoodVibes Heaven

Location Portugal

Wow! So happy I found this app. Makes the life easier and sell more. Thank you so much for an amazing app!

Thank you so much!

Bohohippiebazaar

I used Minta to create marketing videos of my products. I plan to release the videos to my accounts on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram in order to get traffic to my webstore, and more sales. I really like that you be creative and design the videos easily and effectively. Right now I need to remove a video and need to ask how to do that....there are a lot of resources and help available. That makes it doable for me.

June 13, 2022

We love hearing this and yes, reach out anytime if you need any help at all!

thewealthyprepper

i love it. It does waaaayyy more than I expected it to. I wish I could automate my entire business like this. Thx

June 13, 2022

We love hearing this feedback and agree with you! Automation is key and so we are happy to be able to help with that when it comes to content creation and posting

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42