Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

Olivella

I've installed it recently and I have been playing with it for just one day but it looks pretty easy to use. I recommend it.

Code Fuchsia

I use minta to do my daily social media posts. I love how it just create such wonderful eye catching videos for my customers to see my products.

Pampered Soaps

Love this app. OMG great quality. I am so glad I found this app and I use it across all my platforms and it helps build awareness

Things & Essentials

I use this app to promote my products and I am happy with the presentation, traffic, and conversion thus far.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much! We love to hear this!

Blue Azuryte

This app reduces a lot of my time spent trying to come up with something creative fast and efficient. Quite a number of creative ads to choose from. Have some control over content like text font and music which you can edit. App also comes loaded with posts suggestions (also editable).

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much and we are so glad Minta isdoing its job of saving you time to be able to focus on other aspects of your business.

1don LLC

I'm not seeing the social media post, I've been trying to post products for a few days and still not able to see a post of any product

October 18, 2021

Hi there, We saw that the Facebook autopost you is working for you. But, for all other autopost it looks like you didn't click the "set live" button. only after activating the autopost we will launch those stunning posts.

Shop On In

Ok everyone. I am back w/an update. So I got a bit confused 'cause I didn't see anymore new videos but, I finally just figured out that if I were to type the name of the product in the search bar of Minta, it will pull up the product in the search bar and you can then wait for new videos of that product to upload. My biggest complain would be the music. The music are kind of boring and not too many to choose from. All and all the app., is wonderful!

Thank you soooo much!

Styles 263

I love It! Its helping me market my products easily. The videos can present the products in a way that definitely catches the eyes of customers

Thank you soooo much!!!

BurghBaby

Wow absolutely blown away with this app. Love it! I was having trouble finding ways to make exciting ads for products on my eshop and boom they automatically hooked me up in a matter of minutes.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much, that means alot to us! We try to make it as easy possible to get you unlimited video content as quickly as possible!

Taylor's Expressions

I love how the app just can take any item in my store and create an video to share on social media, to help promote my store.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23