Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

Mobi Paws

We are so happy we found Minta!!! This has been such an amazing help! This has freed up so much time for us and we can focus more on our store and products now.

cuteaf.studio

I am having so much fun learning how to use Minta. I love that it's so easy to add the videos to my product pages to make them more interesting. Can't wait to figure out more of the features and try them all.

Thank you!

Simply Detangled

This app is absolutely awesome!! Easy to connect, and even easier to get my first videos set up. I highly recommend for anyone that doesn't want to spend a lot of time making individual product videos.

Thank you!

mBell-ish

I used to make all of my marketing videos on my own... But now that I have gotten much busier, Minta has become a God-send! It not only helps me automate my videos within seconds, but it posts them to all of my social networks daily! Such a useful service! I also enjoyed my marketing call with Lindsay!! She has such a wealth of knowledge!

Jazzy Boutique Co

I absolutely love this app. I dont have to do any work! The videos are fantastic. I would recommend this to any shop owner.

Than you!

Globe Rasmonet, Inc.

I used this app to promote my products online. So far, so good. It's highly recommended for any online business

Thanks!

JT's Designer Fashion

Great app. I just need to uninstall for a bit as I am running into some financial difficulties. When I am back on my feet I will reinstall.

Kazoodles

So far so good! I will submit another review once we start to see the results. Currently in just set it up mode : )

Thnx

Lingerie XOXO

I am new using the app, but so far it is much more than I expected! It pretty much creates the videos automatically with little or no work on your part...and the videos look beautiful. Customer service is great. My inquiry was addressed immediately. I'm sure I'll be using this app a lot.

July 14, 2021

Thanks!

cardona tee shirts

the app is dope!!! easy to use , and i hope that it is affective on my site to attract customers . will use again and will upgrade my account.,

July 14, 2021

Great news!!!! Minta will defiantly help you out

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16