4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, time-saving features, and cost-effectiveness. They value its AI-powered capabilities, such as auto-generating creative content and managing social media campaigns. The seamless integration with platforms like TikTok and Facebook, and the ability to schedule posts are also praised. Merchants commend the app's ability to create professional-looking videos quickly and its 24/7 live chat support. The free options are appreciated by those on a tight budget. The app is seen as a tool that can revolutionize video creation, boost social media following, and simplify content creation.

Edited November 17, 2022

I use this app to help me make marketing videos and it really is great the more I click through it’s features. I just wish it allowed a bulk creation features and bulk scheduling to different social media platforms. Also, it is a hefty price for a business like mines that's just starting out.

Empower Tees 5
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied February 4, 2022

Thank you! Yes you can customize music on every single video as well as set universal music settings to all videos. I think we assisted you on this but as always please reach out with any questions you may have!

March 13, 2023

Its a great app for quick and easy customised videos for your products. However it would be even better if the videos were actually a little longer hence the 4 Star rating. Otherwise its great to use

MTLondon
April 30, 2021

I love this app it helps me promote my brand in a really clean nice suttle way thank you in advance . Katdaddi Boutique.

Katdaddi Boutique
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied May 9, 2021

Thank you soooo much! more to come....

March 21, 2022

So far, I really like the app. It has the post ready for me to send to my social media. I only have to write the captions. I am trying to use the autopost but it is having issues right now. Minta did let me know the issue is being worked on. I appreciate the communication from them. The app is not expensive at all, especially for what they are doing for me. So I recommend as of right now.

Rubis Noir Jewelry
9 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. The auto post issue was resolved the day the problem was identified and has been working per usual since then. If you ever need any assistance, you can reach out to us and we would be more than happy to help

August 14, 2021

I heard about Minta on face book and it sound like a good way to help me with my product and sale for my brand with advertising my clothing and so much more.

Lou-Kane
8 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied August 16, 2021

Awesome! Yes also be sure to follow us on IG where we post tips and tricks to help your business grow!

July 2, 2021

Now I can make videos of my products it’s easy to use they provide many choices of videos for different types of products and such

Beyond and Above Blessings
7 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied July 14, 2021

September 12, 2021

It's a great app and has helped me immensely by working in the background to help spread the word at times when I'm just too busy building my business to deal with Social Media. My reason for giving 4 stars is that the UI is still a bit clunky. Things like adding multiple products to a video are far more difficult than they need to be. I'm sure that as the app matures those types of kinks will get worked out. Just the same, Minta rocks!

Shujaa Tees
6 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied September 13, 2021

Thank you so much! We would love to hear any suggestions you have that you think would make the UI easier to navigate. Please reach out to us anytime!

Edited February 27, 2021

This app is great and very user friendly! Its a time saver for sure for small businesses that dont have a marketing team to assist with these kind of projects. I only gave four stars because I wish that I controlled the speed of the video as some of rhe videos move so fast it doesn't allow a true focus on the products being advertised!

HELLUVAMUVA
6 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied February 28, 2021

Thank you!! Working on that :) !

July 15, 2022

I like Minta! Great idea! I can't afford it right now, but down the track I may look into it again. I would like to be able to change more text words. Only sometimes it has not captured the image correctly (e.g. captured just the top part of a product), but most of the time it does. It would be good to click more than 1 option what platform to post on at a time. They post quickly - so that's awesome!

deLadonica
5 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied August 3, 2022

Awesome thank you for your feedback!

November 8, 2021

Good app. I'm not seeing how to use the planner though. And I can't edit the captions and Dave the new edited caption without saving and selecting the old one

singled out, llc
5 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied November 8, 2021

You can add any videos to the calendar by just clicking the pink share button at the bottom of any video. All the captions can be edited by just clicking the little pencil button at the bottom of any video as well.