mirrAR ‑ Virtual Try On

mirrAR ‑ Virtual Try On

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 22, 2022

I’m a new user and so far my experience is great! The support team is awesome, especially Satwik, who is thorough, kind and helped with all of my questions. I truly feel he went above and beyond to make sure I was set up properly and happy. I definitely would recommend this app to another business!

SO SVN
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 30, 2022

Realmente me gusta esta app!, la experiencia de usuario es muy buena, los productos siguen a la oreja (en nuestro caso por productos de joyería stud) y la atención por parte de la app, es estupenda. ¡muchas gracias!

GIALLO JEWELRY
Mexico
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 29, 2022

as jewelry store we use this app to give the customer the experience of feeling (how this peace will look like on me ) , its accurate and do the job as expected . the customer support is outstanding team , and always on demand Thank you , keep up the good work guys

مجوهرات الشيخ سعيد
Jordan
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 18, 2022

Satwik, the manager helped me A LOT! He made everything super easy and I even learned a lot from him. I think it is the best customer upport I have ever revceived and it is also an AMAZING app to have!

ErikRayo.com
Time spent using app: 28 days
StyleDotMe replied June 7, 2022

Hi Erik!

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback!

We are pleased to hear that Satwik managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

Happy to help if there is anything else that we could do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out!