Mixtable

Bulk editor for products, metafields, inventory, price & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Wood Bat Factory

We use this app to bulk edit products and metafields. It has been a great way to do bulk editing. It is nice because it feels like the spreadsheets our employees are already familiar with. The team at Mixtable has always been responsive, and willing to work with us. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to edit data on a large scale.

SPARKLN

Without Mixtable I have no idea how would I be able to handle thousands of products at once as Shopifiy's product editing platform does not support things like: filtering in metafields, filtering and adding tags accurately(Shopify's product search is RUBISH, not accurate), assigning/removing products to collections... there is so so many things that you can do here!... in Shopify you can only search in the product description and based on that you can add tags or assign them to collection but in most cases the info you need won't be in the description... This product is so underrated... 10 STARS!!!

Friends of the Trees Botanicals

We used Mixtable to bulk edit SEO Meta to disable search and search engine indexing of our products. Would have taken forever to edit all our products one at a time but with Mixtable it was a snap!

3345thehague

If you're looking for a versatile database with an integration to Shopify without any hassle, this is what you're looking for. With a very responsive support team, you'll have it up and running in no-time.

koalaeye.co.uk

Hi, i dont wanna do this. But i cant contact you guys, i sent at least 5 message to you, i really like this app, and after my trail finished, i upgraded my plan, but the 'upgrade' warning still keep poping up, and at your admin panel it still showing that i should upgrade, hope you guys solve this bug, it is making some nagative effects to my working progress right now. Thanks. Sorry, i didnt see you email, it was accidently moved into spam. But still hope you can solve the problem soon, thank you.

December 10, 2021

Hi there. We replied to your email twice about eight hours ago. Could you please check your spam? Our support system indicates that they have been read.

Regimen Lab

This is exactly what I've been looking for: maps all my Shopify data to a spreadsheet and lets me bulk edit all my products / metafields in seconds, lets me run analysis how I see fit, and includes some nice presets / shortcuts specific to Shopify. There are some great analytics apps out there, but they generally focus on the same standard calculations and aren't very customizable. Using multiple apps is annoying + costly. I would say this takes a little more legwork then some, but for someone who knows Excel - it's perfect. This seems to be a very new app and I haven't heard much about it, but really promising so far and I'm looking forward to updates. Would love to see more fields/data (blogs/page content if possible!) as the app continues to be built. Great tech support too BTW!