MobiApp ‑ Mobile app builder

by Softpulse Infotech

Build your own mobile apps for iOS & Android

Bakers Authority

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

1) Support -- the only way to reach them is via their website by opening a ticket. And it takes them a long time to respond. My 1st ticket to them titled "questions for a new user" took them over 24 hours to respond to. Imagine what it will be once I start using it

2) LIES -- Jaron Smith (CS) told me that the APP is free until you push the APPS live on IOS and Android, but shopify told me that I will be charged 15 days after installing MobiApp regardless of finishing the design and pushing it live.

3) DOESN'T WORK -- I downloaded the APP and tried to customize the Android APP so that I can push it live. Well they have a very nice dashboard, but it doesn't work. I tried pressing every single button on the dashboard and not a single 1 of them works. I spent 3 hours trying to get this to work and still no response from CS regarding this and i will NOT waste another minute of my day on this.

Look at the dates of all of their reviews. Their 5 star reviews are all old and the bad reviews are new. I gave them the benefit of doubt and paid for it. Don't repeat my mistakes

siyafashion

We used this app to launch our store mobile app. It is easy to install and you can design your app very quickly. They were quick in explaining the process and time frame needed for it. Easy to contact the service desk and they are ready to help all the time. Proper guidance was provided in creating google and apple developer account.

Odikala

good app, if you are a new store owner and don't want to invest in a mobile app than use this to get a free android app for your store.

Pinkdiceboutique

Great app and great support thanks
I really recommend this to any store

Xplcit Assistance

Application its self is reasonably easy to use however, I have been requesting help with updating the App Icon and the displayed images within iTunes for weeks on end now and I am yet to receive confirmation regarding this. The after sales support is appalling.

Pure Hearts International

I was impressed with the preview app but think all of these app apps charging more than 10 per month are way over priced. What could justify 40 per month? Looks to me like they are doing little to no storage, just a one time build of links to our Shopify products.

Drop it to 10/month or make it a one time charge.

Lapescaderiacr

All looks great until you're getting ready for launch, full of bugs and suport don't give a real solution and delay to respond, if you need your app get ready on time, don't use this option. Bad experience

Bali Designs

very basic but effective app to have your own mobile app. price is very good compared to other options.

Trendyideas Au

This is a great app. Very easy to install and create an app for mobile devices in less than half an hour if you know what you are doing. I run a marketplace on Shopify platform. Marketplace is bit more complicated than running your own shop on Shopify platform. Marketplace requires multiple apps. Sometimes the apps may have difficulty to talk to each other. But this type of issues can be easily fixed if you have the right apps team behind you. That's what MobiApp team is. App team's response time was very impressive. Issues were rectified very quickly. If you are looking for a quick and easy mobile app solution for your site, it will be worthwhile to consider MobiApp.

Da Silva London

I would highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner who wants to create a professional app that reflects their own brand. These guys were extremely helpful, quick to respond to all emails and my app went live on both apple and android within 2 working days of submission! Couldn't be happier!

Previous 1